Sunday, December 3, 2017

Product Review: Maybelline Fit Me Foundation, Powder, and Concealer (photos and video)




Hey, guys! Sharing with you my review on the Maybelline Fit Me line! I've already filmed a first impression review and demo videos a few months back and I just thought of sharing it with you here in my blog.



The Maybelline Fit Me line consists of the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation, Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Powder, and the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation stick. So, I have already reviewed everything except the stick foundation.


Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless
(Php 399)


WHAT I THINK
- Available in 10 shades (my shade is 128)
- matte finish
- perfect for people with oily/combination skin type
- medium to full coverage
- lightweight on the skin
- very blendable
- long-wearing


Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Pressed Powder
(Php399)


WHAT I THINK
- Available in 8 shades (my shade is 222)
- mattifies the skin
- light to medium coverage
- lightweight on the skin
- silky texture
- control the oiliness of the skin
- good for people with oily/combination skin


Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
(Php 199)

WHAT I THINK
- only 4 shades available
- lightweight on the skin
- light coverage
- thin consistency
- natural finish
- not long-wearing


LONGEVITY AND COVERAGE

Before and after applying Maybelline Fit Me foundation and concealer (2 layers)





After setting with powder and doing my full makeup




After 2 hours and doing my client's makeup. The coverage still looks good. I got a little oily on my t-zone area but do consider that the weather was really hot that day.



After 5 hours. I did a full glam makeup when I went back home from my makeup gig. I did not retouch, though, the base makeup, I did not reapply the powder but I did blot my skin.



After almost 11 hours. After doing my glam makeup and filming two other videos, I went out to have dinner with my family in a non-air conditioned place. Still no retouch!


I really got oily on my t-zone area, especially on my forehead and nose. The coverage on the nose was getting a little patchy already and a little cakey. The coverage around my nose was starting to fade but overall, everything still looked great!


FINAL THOUGHTS
The Maybelline Fit Me foundation and powder are amazing! I love the coverage, the finish, and the longevity. The Maybelline Fit Me concealer, however, is nothing special for me. People used to love the Fit Me concealer but they say that the formula seemed like it was changed or something because it's not the same as the old ones. As for the foundation, I can absolutely say that it is one of the best drugstore foundations that I have tried!

If you want to see the actual first impression video and wear test on the Maybelline Fit Me products, you can watch my review video here.




12 comments:


  1. I've tried so many "long wearing" lipsticks that are total disappointments, but this is pretty astounding in it's longevity and coverage. MANY times better than the most expensive brands of long-wearing lipstick, including MAC, Urban Decay, NARS, Laura Mercier, etc.. It IS drying though, which is the nature of matte, long lasting lipstick, so I put lipbalm on top of it, and it's perfect
    https://linhcorner.com/product-category/beauty-health/lipstick/

    ReplyDelete

  2. I've tried so many "long wearing" lipsticks that are total disappointments, but this is pretty astounding in it's longevity and coverage. MANY times better than the most expensive brands of long-wearing lipstick, including MAC, Urban Decay, NARS, Laura Mercier, etc.. It IS drying though, which is the nature of matte, long lasting lipstick, so I put lipbalm on top of it, and it's perfect
    https://linhcorner.com/product-category/beauty-health/lipstick/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the product here. it's so good.
    https://nordicwallcanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Surprisingly! The space in my house has improved significantly. I am very satisfied with this wed product.
    https://nordicwallcanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a good store for skin care
    https://nanacorner.com/product-category/beauty-health/skin-care-tools/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybelline foundation in pakistan, always pick a shade that is slightly lighter than your complexion rather than darker. This can prevent your complexion from looking darker than the rest of your body. It is the safest way to go when unsure about two shades that may look too light or too dark.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you prefer having a natural-looking matte finish that blends seamlessly into your skin, try the Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. The Maybelline liquid foundation has a lightweight texture that delivers a flawless matte finish, making it one of the best foundations for oily and normal skin. The 18 diverse Maybelline foundation shades are created to suit different Indian skin tones.
    Maybelline fit me foundation

    ReplyDelete
  8. checking the color of your veins is a quick way to find out. Take a look at the veins in and around your face and neck. If you see blue veins, you have cool undertones. If your veins appear green on the skin (olive), you're warm.
    maybelline foundation

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a fantastic review! As a beauty enthusiast on a budget, I am always on the lookout for affordable makeup products that don't compromise on quality. Finally, I want to commend you for introducing the Aintpayingfull.

    ReplyDelete
  10. t's frustrating when drugstore brands only cater to a limited range of skin tones, but Maybelline seems to have tackled this issue head-on. The inclusion of both warm and cool undertones is a major plus, allowing everyone to find their perfect match.
    frugalishness

    ReplyDelete
  11. And do not forget to complete your look with Maybelline lipstick in Pakistan. No doubt, perfecting your makeup can be a journey, but avoiding common mistakes is half the battle. By implementing these tips and tricks and following our solutions, you will be well on your way to flawless makeup application.

    ReplyDelete