Friday, July 14, 2017

Maybelline Fit Me is Now in the Philippines (with SHADE GUIDE)





After the L'oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation, another famous and well-loved foundation has finally made its way here in the Philippines! The much awaited Maybelline Fit Me Foundation is here at last! Well, not just the foundation but the whole Maybelline Fit Me franchise is now available in our country.


Most of the time, Filipinas are offered only about four foundation shades to choose from, which makes it a real challenge to find their perfect shade. As Fit Me comes in 10 shades to choose from, Filipinas can finally easily find their FIT. What is even more exciting is that the Fit Me line that we’re bringing in here offers a MATTE + PORELESS finish, which is suitable for the Filipina skin.” says Bianca Sing, Jr. Product Manager for Maybelline.

Fit Me is available in 4 different formats - the FitMe! Matte+Poreless Liquid Foundation, the FitMe! Foundation Stick, the FitMe! Pressed Powder, and the FitMe! Concealer. All of these are said to be perfect for oily skin.





Last month, Maybelline Philippines hosted an even for the Maybelline Fit Me launch. It was a day filled with fun activities, picture-takings, and food! We were given this activity card and a shade guide card so we can check which shades fit us perfectly after swatching them at the swatch station.


First station is the Fit Me Makeover. Since we got there late (I came with Ate Martha Jante), we were not able to have our makeovers anymore because the line is long. The makeover station was already crowded so we just took our photos afterwards in front of the vanity mirror. Tee-hee!



At the second station, we had our photo taken by Ms. Sara Black! She is a-ma-zing! The way she guided and directed us on how to pose is very professional. I actually learned a few things from her during that very short shoot. Just amazing! Here's one of my beauty shots taken by her (post-processing by me).



Yes, that's her!

Next station was the video station. We shot short video clips just saying our name and our perfect FitMe! shades (I'm not sure when and where the video is going to be released). After that, we went ahead and claimed our FitMe! products from the Fit Me Makeup Buffet!

There's a swatch area where you can test all the shades to find your perfect fit.


Then we proceeded to the next counter where we got our Make Fit Happen clutches to store our FitMe! products.


And then on to the Fit Me Makeup Buffet!!!




After swatching the products, I discovered that my perfect (foundation) fit is shade 128.



During the event, Maybelline also introduced to us the Maybelline Filipina Makers. These are ten inspiring and beautiful Pinay women from various industries and one of them is our very own Maureen Wroblewitz who was just recently crowned as THE Asia's Next Top Model (Cycle 5) and she makes BOLD happen!




The event's guests were lucky enough to have their own Maybelline Filipina Maker shirts. I chose Make CONFIDENCE Happen, of course! :)



More snappies from the event!

This one is my favorite station at the event! It was so cool! All you have to do is upload your photo on Instagram using the official event hashtag, #FitMeMatteisHere, and they will instantly print it! I was actually surprised when the guy from the station handed me my uploaded IG photo. I did not expect it and because I wasn't aware they had an instant printing station at the event. Hahaha!



With my good friends, Ate Martha and Gen-zel

Super love her!

With Mari of DollUpMari

So, I guess you can say that I had lots of fun at the event! Not to mention my happiness to have my own set of the Maybelline Fit Me line. I've been reading and watching reviews, especially the foundation, and a lot of people are raving about it so I can't wait to try it and see for myself! So far, what I am loving about the FitMe! products is the shade availability. There is a wide range of shades available and these shades perfectly fit the Filipina skin tones. Awesome, isn't it?

Products are available in Maybelline counters nationwide and online over at Lazada:(http://www.lazada.com.ph/maybellineonline).

For more information about Maybelline, please visit www.facebook.com/MaybellinePhilippines.


2 comments:

  1. Big fan of Maybelline make up products and this is very good news for the many Philippines. Make the most of it guys, such a great brand

    ReplyDelete