Monday, February 13, 2017

ANTI-Valentine's Day Makeup (with Video Tutorial)

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and the ladies are once again busy preparing, looking for the perfect outfit, perfect hairstyle, and the perfect makeup look. A lot of ladies would search online and may find hundreds of makeup tutorials perfect for Valentine's Day. Well, as a YouTube beauty vlogger, I decided to do it a little differently and prepare something unusual for my viewers. An ANTI-Valentine's Day Makeup!




NO, I am not bitter at all! Hahaha! I never celebrated Valentine's Day anyway because of my religion. It's just that one of my idols and inspirations in the beauty industry, NikkieTutorials, created a tutorial for an ANTI-Valentine's Day Makeup look. I was inspired by her so I decided to make my own version and put a little more twist in the whole concept. So, I came up with this Glam to Gore Anti-Valentine's Day makeup.




I actually got the idea of a heart-shaped wound around the eye from Google. I was searching for different ANTI-Valentine's Day look as well for more inspiration and I stumbled upon that image. So, that's what I did! Here is my video tutorial, from beginning to end! I hope you'll enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed creating this look. :) It's been a while since I last did a special FX makeup (using alternative methods) and I'm so glad that somehow, I still know how to do it. Hehe!


PRODUCTS USED:
- Kryolan TV Paint Stick
- NYX Mineral Stick Foundation
- L'Oreal Paris True Match powder
- Sleek Makeup Face Form Light
- Sleek i-Divine Vintage Romance
- Zoeva Warm Spectrum Palette
- Sleek MakeUp Eau La Liner in Noir
- Etude House Curl Fix mascara
- Maybelline The Falsies
- Rucy's Vanity Auto Eyebrow Pencil
- Pink Sugar Honey I'm Good Eyebrow Gel in blonde
- Matte in Detail in Katherine and in Samantha
- Falsies from Inkheart shop
- Contact Lens is Sugoi Eyes Lulu Gray from Gwyshop



I hope you will still spread some love and enjoy your Valentine dates even though this look isn't pro-Heart's day! Hahaha! :)


1 comment:

  1. I love Nikkie Tutorials and you look really beautiful! It's actually a really nice idea and I might just end up buying some of the products mentioned.

    ReplyDelete