Sunday, December 25, 2016

DIY Perfume Making Workshop with Workshop PH!


Last December 11, 2016, I was invited by Workshop PH  to attend one of their workshops. The choices are Basic Balloon Art Making, Basic Event Designing + Styling Workshop, and DIY Perfume Making. I wanted to attend both the perfume making and the event designing but it was scheduled in the morning and I wasn't available that time so I just chose the DIY perfume making workshop.




Workshop PH is a creative concept enterprise. They conduct workshops and business consultancy (from crafting, photography. jewelry design, DIY perfume classes, event styling, etc.). They provide short courses in life skills and alternative art to inspire their clients to turn their passion and skills into a profitable business venture. In their classes. they team up with Philippines' brightest creative minds to share their knowledge and help the students or participants to learn new skill.

For their KICK OFF CELEBRATION, a few digital influencers were invited for an exclusive workshop. It was an intimate gathering and the guests were allowed to bring a plus one so I brought my sister with me because she loves perfumes a lot!

The workshop was held at 47 East in Brgy. Loyola Heights, Quezon City. There were only 2 tables so we were really just a small group which was better, in my opinion, because we all got to focus and the teachers were able to attend to each of the students.

Here is Ms. Faith of Workshop PH giving us some introduction about the company and their workshops.







We were all really amazed that afternoon because we learned a lot of things about perfume and the business of perfume. Turns out that it's not that difficult. It's all about your passion and determination especially if you want to turn it into business.

Here, Sir Earl of Workshop PH was demonstrating how to make your own perfume and I kid you not when I tell you that it is super easy! Would you believe that you will only need 4 ingredients to create your own perfume? ;) The scent he was mixing here is inspired by one of my favorite scents, Incanto perfume.



Now, it's my turn to concoct my very first perfume! I got all too excited because the setup and the tools reminded me of Chemistry and Breaking Bad which I am a big fan of! :)





The scent that I mixed was inspired by Clinique Happy for Men and I got to take the whole 1 liter bottle since I was the one who created it. Yayyy! :)





Nice to meet you all, guys! We're such a happy and fun group! :)

Joyce of Candyloveart, Raych of TheBeautyMove, and my sister, Queen B.! Love you all, sisters!!!

If you are interested to attend one of their workshops (and I suggest that you do) and if you want to share your skills and knowledge and have your own workshop, you can collaborate with Workshop PH! Here are their details if you want to inquire.

Email address: helloworkshopph@gmail.com
Instagram: @helloworkshopph
Contact Number: 0915-5830876

That afternoon was really just a very casual and intimate gathering but full of knowledge (and food). We were all very happy with what we had learned. I can't wait to attend more of their workshops.



Stay awesome!




















No comments:

Post a Comment