Saturday, July 9, 2016

Product Review: L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting Spray

Okay. So, I have already uploaded a video review of this product in my YouTube channel a few months ago but I recently realized that I did not blog about it. And I know there are different kinds of people --- there are people who love more to read and there are also people who love to watch videos more. Anyway, I will just write a short review here and if you're interested to see my video review as well, I will embed the video below.


Product Name: L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Spray & Set
What is it: makeup setting spray
Price: Php500
Available at: Watsons, Department stores


Makeup setting spray is a huge hit and a big factor in the makeup industry. Most are a bit pricey for some but are amazing and some are very affordable but not all of them are that good. Then I found out about the L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Spray and Set and I've heard and read good feedback about it. So, I decided to check it out at the nearest L'Oreal counter, which happens to be the one in SM North Edsa, and I was a bit surprised, to be honest, to see that it's for only Php500. It's not really too cheap but it's not that expensive either. Plus, it contains 100ml of the product already so it's not bad. Also, lucky me, that day when I visited the L'Oreal counter, the product was on sale along with their other selected items. So, I got this baby for only Php350! Such a steal!!!

photo from www.lorealparisusa.com

Packaging:

I love the black bottle. Although it's a just a plastic bottle, it's pretty durable and it doesn't look cheap. Also, there is an instruction with images at the back which makes it easier for the consumers to properly follow and use the product. But my favorite part about the packaging is the spray itself as it distributes the product so well and doesn't just spritz on a single and/or short direction.

Quality:

Two thumbs up! This is probably one of the best inexpensive makeup setting spray in the market. It definitely seals your makeup without it looking cake-y and without that dry and stiff feeling after you spritz it on. Also, it really helps in extending your makeup. Let me show you some photos.


Time: 1:30pm
Right after spraying the L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Spray and Set



Time: 4:50pm
After attending worship service and yes, after getting a haircut. Haha!



Time: 8:15pm
Almost 7 hours since I sprayed the product, without retouching at all. My mascara smudged a bit already and my lipstick obviously faded already because I already ate (a lot, hehe) that afternoon. But as you can see, my face makeup still looks nice. No signs of cake-yness (if that's even a word) but I did get a bit oily on my t-zone already.



If you want to see more evidence of the awesomeness of the L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Spray and Set, you can watch my video review which is more detailed because it's actually the day that I road tested the product.



If you watched the video, you'll know my thoughts about the product. If you didn't, well, let me share with you what I think about it... IT'S AWESOME! I love it because it works very well. It prolongs the makeup, doesn't feel sticky, doesn't feel dry, and sets your makeup to look better and more fresh as makeup sprays such as this one cancels out that matte and flat makeup finish. The only downside for me is the scent. It doesn't really smell good but the good thing is that it fades after a minute or so.

So, yes! I will definitely repurchase and absolutely recommend the L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Spray and Set. For Php500, it's not really bad at all! It's actually great. If you're looking for a good makeup setting spray but you don't have the budget for the high-end ones, I suggest you try this one. :)




2 comments:

  1. Julie Ann AlontagaJuly 11, 2016 at 8:03 AM

    This looks promising! I've been eyeing this for a while now and I think it's time that I make the purchase! :)

    http://astoldbyjulz.com/

    ReplyDelete