Saturday, July 23, 2016

Easy DIY Hair Color with Liese Creamy Bubble Color

I find it so much fun coloring my hair and switching to different colors. However, I suck at coloring my own hair because it ends up looking uneven and patchy and going to the salon to have my hair dyed can be really expensive. So, usually, I let my sisters and my Mother do it for me instead. But a month ago, I discovered a very easy DIY hair color which doesn't require that much effort and I won't have a problem anymore in reaching the hard-to-reach areas of my hair so the result of the color will now be even!

Liese (pronounced as lee-zay) is the number 1 hair color brand in Japan and it is now finally available here in the Philippines! It is so easy, you'll find it a joy to color your own hair!


Product Name: Liese Creamy Bubble Color
Color variants available: 6
Price: Php449
Available at: Landmark Department Stores, PCX stores, Robinson's Supermarket and Department Stores, and Metro Gaisano Department Stores

Liese Creamy Bubble Color is a foam-type formula. I first saw hair bubble colors like this from Korean brands. This was the first time that I used a foam-type hair color and my first time ever to color my hair and I must say that my first experience was easy-breezy!

It is available in 6 different shades.


1. Milky Beige
2. Milk Tea Brown
3. Marshmallow Brown
4. Raspberry Brown
5. Rose Tea Brown
6. Chestnut Brown

Each box provides an easy DIY kit. Here are the items inside:


You'll get the 2 solutions with labels 1 and 2, a nozzle to dispense the foam (foamer), a pair of gloves for protection, a rinse-off treatment, and a manual. With just 3 easy steps, you can already dye your hair.



However, there are a few things that you have to take note of. Read the following:

1. Liese Creamy Bubble Color works best on virgin hair and dark hair (not colored). Color treated and bleached hair may require more amount so that the color will really show.

2. Pour the number 1 solution into the number 2 solution. When you mix the solutions, DO NOT SHAKE THE BOTTLE. Carefully and slowly tilt the bottle up and down to mix it for about 4-5 times. Shaking the bottle will allow air to get inside and you may end up with a liquid-y consistency and it will not dispense as foam. 

3. Squeeze the bottle to dispense the foam.

4. Cover the entire hair with foam. The foamier, the better! I chose the color Marshmallow Brown.


5. For short hair and unbleached hair, you may leave it on for 30 minutes. For long hair and bleached/dyed hair, you have to leave it on your hair for at least 45 minutes.



6. Rinse it off with shampoo and follow with the Rinse-off Treatment from the kit.




And voila! This is what Marshmallow Brown looks like. It made my almost rust-y hair color look more ash-y which I absolutely loved! My highlights looked waaaay better.


Here is what it looks like on natural light.



One of the things that I liked about Liese is that it has royal jelly, a moisturizing ingredient and hydrolyzed silk which is a hair protecting ingredient so it won't leave your hair looking and feeling super dry unlike with other hair coloring creams. It actually feels soft when you rinse it and apply the rinse-off treatment. Also, it has a Low Smell Formula so it doesn't have that overwhelming hair color scent.

If you want to dye your hair again using Liese Creamy Bubble Color, wait at least one month. That's actually what I did. I wanted to try other color so I dyed my hair again after a month. This time, I used the color Rose Tea Brown.



Here is a video from my YouTube channel showing how I dyed my hair very easily with Liese Creamy Bubble Color:



Liese Creamy Bubble Color is available at Landmark Department Stores, PCX stores, Robinson's Supermarket and Department Stores, and Metro Gaisano Department Stores for only Php449.



2 comments:

  1. That looks great & so simple to use. I have had so many hair dye disasters in the past. Your hair even looks more nourished after the coloring treatment. It´s cool that your highlights still shone through as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GoodAM
    Your video is so helpful and informative on how to use Liese and what to avoid. I would just like to ask, how many Liese product you used for your hair, 1 or 2 boxes? Also, how many boxes of the Liese hair color would you recommend for use for someone with a shoulder length, moderately thick, rebonded, dyed dark brown hair with a lot of grey hair now. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete