Sunday, March 20, 2016

Photo Shoot with the NU Lady Bulldogs

Last month, I had the privilege to do the makeup of the NU Lady Bulldogs for a photo shoot for Biogenic and work alongside fellow makeup artist and beauty blogger, Ms. Nikki Tiu of Askmewhats! It was such an honor and I want to thank Nikki for having me as part of the team. :) The hairstylist is the great Aeicy Cruz who did all of the girls' hair. Ang galing! I also met Mr. Mark Lao, the photographer for the Biogenic shoot. His works are all amazing and he is really nice, too! It's the first time that I worked with him.

Photo grabbed from Mr. Mark Lao
The photo shoot took place at Sirens Studio (formerly known as DPI XL Studio) in Chino Roces. The photo shoot started at 8 in the morning and ended at 5-6 in the evening. It was such a long day but it was also quite an experience! Plus, the people are so nice, very professional but down to earth. Also, my boyfriend accompanied me so, yay! :)

Thank you, Dude! :)

Here are some of the girls whom I glammed up:

Aiko Urdas

Jorelle Singh

Klarisa Abriam

Joni Chavez

Jasmine Nabor

Jocelyn Soliven






I am really glad to be part of this shoot's team and to meet these young, strong, beautiful, and talented ladies! More power to your team! :)



This kind of experience is one of the reasons why I love my job! Thanks for the opportunity! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment