Thursday, March 10, 2016

Achieving My #MakeupGoals and #MakeupTransformation with Sleek MakeUP!!!

One of the things I love about makeup is I can do creative/avant garde makeup looks! I love using my face as a canvass and create extraordinary makeup looks inspired by whatever is interesting for me. Here are a few samples of my works:





Last January, Sleek MakeUP challenged a few beauty bloggers and makeup artists to transform their makeup looks into somewhat the opposite of what they usually do or opposite from their specialty when it comes to makeup. We were invited to a photo shoot at Studio Pro in Makati by Sleek MakeUP and Digify Marketing Solutions Corp. wherein we could achieve our #makeupgoals using products from #SleekMakeUPPH and showcase our winning looks and get a chance to be part of the first ever Sleek Lookbook!

My fellow YouTube beauty vloggers who were invited and I belonged in the first batch so we arrived there in the morning. Sleek MakeUP products were already laid out on a table and we were free to use all of them to create our makeup looks!



I was so overwhelmed! I went crazy choosing which products to use. But since my #makeupgoal is opposite of my usual creative looks, I decided to stick to neutral and light colors. My makeup peg is classic or old hollywood! I used various neutral eyeshadow palettes, black eyeliners (pencil and gel), mascara from Sleek MakeUP to achieve the eye makeup, their Face Form palette for contour and highlight, then for the lips, I used their True Color Lipstick in Bare All!



And then my hair was styled by Vien Nueva (Instagram: @vienology) and it was awesome! I have really thin hair and never have I experienced having thick and luscious hair and he made that possible! Of course, with the help of some hair extensions. :)




TA-DAAAHHH!!!!






I wish my hair could always look that way! I love the hairstyle that Vien did on me, it helped me achieve my #makeupgoals --- old hollywood look. And it's so awesome because the hair extensions he used on me did match my current hair color. :)

Here are some photos of me and my fellow YouTube beauty vloggers:

Kristin (RealAsianBeauty), Joyce (candyloveart), yours truly (bingprojectawesome), Say (saytiocoartillero), and Shebby (shebbychic)




With Mikki and Martha of Digify! Thank you so much, guys!



I can't wait to see our photos and so excited to see who will be featured on Sleek's first ever lookbook! Whoever she may be, advanced congratulations!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment