Saturday, October 17, 2015

My Ellen Adarna Inspired Makeup Look

A few weeks ago, the 9th Star Magic Ball happened. Of course, everyone were excited to see what the celebrities looked like and how they dressed up. The stars were absolutely stunning but Ellen Adarna was the one who really caught my attention.

Source: www.philstar.com


I love her whole get-up, from wardrobe to makeup! She just looked incredibly gorgeous! So, I decided to recreate her look that night.







Simple but hot smokey eyes plus red vampy lips! The look's quite easy to do. If you want to see how  I recreated Ellen Adarna's makeup look, here's the video tutorial:






Hope you liked it! Please don't forget to follow this blog and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more makeup tutorials. :)





1 comment:

  1. Zuri Provides you Advanced Make-up Course, this Diploma In Make-Up is primarily for being your own makeup expert and stylist.
    Makeup Course in Chandigarh
    Contact Us - 9815789999

    ReplyDelete