Monday, October 19, 2015

Event: NEW Céleteque DermoCosmetics Launch

I remember when I was just starting to explore the makeup and skin care world, Céleteque was one of the first skin care brands that I have tried. I learned about it through my sister. She used to use the famous Céleteque moisturizer and I was hearing a lot of positive feedback about it so I gave it a try. It's still one of the best moisturizers for me that is effective and not heavy in the pocket. I have always adored Céleteque Dermo because of its extensive, customized, and expert line of dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic, and clinically-proven products. That is why I was so thrilled to learn the good news (and I'm sure I wasn't the only one who got excited) that Céleteque Dermo finally have their own line of cosmetics --- Céleteque DermoCosmetics!






Céleteque DermoCosmetics offers the best of both worlds through its expert skincare solutions and superior color cosmetics that highlight one's natural beauty, minus all the fuss. Céleteque DermoCosmetics offers a full skincare regimen for the face, lips, cheeks, and eyes that protect the skin 24/7, making it the best makeup line for everyday use.



Céleteque DermoCosmetics provides anti-aging and skin nourishment in all its products. Céleteque knows that these are women’s prime concerns when it comes to caring for their skin.

The Céleteque DermoCosmetics Anti-Aging line has all the bases covered to give you a youthful look. It has the Dual CC Matte Powder, the Dark Spot Concealer Stick, and the 24-hr Photoready Foundation that promise to keep your skin young-looking.

The Céleteque DermoCosmetics Nourishing line, on the other hand, has products that care for and nourish even the more sensitive parts of our face. For the eyes, it has the Eyebrow Nourishing Serum as well as the 24-hour Volumizer Mascara. Also part of the line are the Cheek Color Stick, Matte Lip Stick, Blush and Face Contour Kit that livening up the face with vivid colors while bringing out the skin’s radiant glow.

Last October 9, 2015, Céleteque finally launched their new line of cosmetics at SM Makati Concourse. I felt absolutely grateful to be invited to this event since I'm a fan of Céleteque. I attended the event with my fellow YouTube Pinay beauty creators and fellow beauty bloggers. I got there a bit late but it's all good because I didn't miss the small makeup demo wherein they utilized, of course, the new Céleteque DermoCosmetics.



Oh! The event was hosted by the amazing, Sam Oh! The girls and I took a group photo with her. Teehee! :)



And while the program was still ongoing, makeovers were being done as well at the makeover/vanity area.






More group photos with my girls! :)




It was a fun-filled afternoon once again with these lovelies! I am delighted that I get to be a part of this event and I am also excited to share with you my thoughts on the Céleteque DermoCosmetics. I have tried them already for a road test a few days ago and I am really impressed, especially with the foundation and concealer!



We can now enjoy long-wearing coverage, illumination, brightening and color while taking care of the skin all throughout the day with Céleteque DermoCosmetics and we can now be twice as beautiful with everyday makeup that cares for your skin.

Thank you so much, Celeteque and Switch Collab! :)


Céleteque DermoCosmetics is available in select Watsons Beauty Stores. You can also enjoy stress-free shopping online at http://celeteque.clickhealth.com.ph/

For more information, check out facebook.com/Celeteque and www.celetequedermo.com.

#CeletequeDermoCosmetics
#2XBEAUTIFUL



No comments:

Post a Comment