Sunday, August 31, 2014

BUZZ! HAPPY 30TH ANNIVERSARY, BURT'S BEES!


To be honest with you, I didn't know that Burt's Bees has a very wider range of products in the market. I always thought they only have lip balms and hand moisturizers so I was really surprised (and embarrassed) when I saw their other products which are, by the way, all natural!

Burt's Bees first ever product is their very famous lip balm and as what they say, that tiny tin can made an entire company. Oh, and did you know that Burt, that old man that you have probably seen on some of the brand's packaging, is a real man? And yes, he's still alive! Burt Shavitz, 79 years old, recently hailed as "the world's most famous retired beekeeper by the New York Times. Despite of Burt's Bees success and his fame, he still managed to keep his hippie and humble lifestyle.

Watch this trailer to know more about the amazing and bearded Mr. Burt Shavitz. :)


Last August 13, 2014, Burt's Bees celebrated their 30th anniversary and it was such a pleasure to be invited and be a part of that gathering with my fellow beauty bloggers and of course, the people behind Burt's Bees Philippines. I was actually almost an hour late because I had to go to school before attending the event so when I got there, Ms. Liz Lanuzo of Project Vanity was already starting the cool watercolor painting workshop.



It was super fun learning all about watercolor painting. I've never painted before but I enjoyed so much since I also have an artistic side. Too bad I wasn't able to capture some of Ms. Liz's works because I was too busy painting and following her. Hihi! We were given painting materials so we could also do what she's teaching us.


Super proud of my color wheel! Haha!

I thought those were just made up of different art materials thrown together but they were actually made up of some of the natural ingredients that Burt's Bees use on their product



That super yummy healthy dish! Salmon and pasta!


With Burt's Bees General Manager, Ms. Maritess Dagdag and my forever favorite seatmate, Ate Tina! :)



I will surely share to you soon some of Burt's Bees products that I am so excited to try like their Garden Tomato Toner and Orange Essence Facial Cleanser.

Happy 30th Birthday, Burt's Bees! Wishing you more years of success! :)




Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment