Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Product Review: Mistine Q Perfect Lip Color Queen of Lipstick


If you love sporting those beautiful gradient lips or just curious and want to try it, then you should check out the Mistine Q Perfect Lip Queen Of Lipstick.



Product Name: Mistine Q Perfect Lip Queen of Lipstick
Price: P300.00
Available at: The Mestiza Hub (online)


Mistine Queen of Lipstick is a dual ended lipstick ideal for creating gradient lips. The other end is the base which is just a neutral shade and the other end is the actual lipstick color. Mistine Queen of Lipstick comes in 8 beautiful shades.




Mistine Queen of Lipstick has a very creamy texture so it glides on smoothly as you swipe it. When worn, it doesn't feel thick on the lips. The shades are highly pigmented so you won't need layers and layers on your lips. One swipe would actually bring out its color. Also, what you see on the tube is the exact color that you will get.

Left to right: Soft Viola, Deep Pink, Prouding Orange

As you can see in the photo above, the colors are so rich. Mind you, I only swiped the lipsticks once. The pale swatch that you can see above the three beautiful colors is the swatch of the lipstick base. You may choose to just use the base if you want a very light and neutral lips or use the actual lip color alone. Or, you may also use both at once and create that beautiful gradient lips! I created three different gradient lips using my Mistine Queen of Lipsticks.



Deep Pink



Prouding Orange



Soft Viola



Considering the texture and the color payoff of these lipsticks, I would say that Mistine Q Perfect Lip Color Queen of Lipstick is one of the best lipsticks that I have in my collection. The only problem I have with it is the packaging. The tube is quite flimsy and loose so sometimes, it's a little hard to apply it because as I swipe the lipstick bullet on my lips, it keeps on pushing back inside the tube. Other than the packaging mishap, I don't see any problems with it as it doesn't dry my lips, has the staying power of a good typical lipstick, and the the overall quality satisfies me.

If you'd like to check out the other beautiful shades and other Mistine products, please visit The Mestiza Hub on Facebook or simply follow them on Instagram, @themestizahub.




Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment