Saturday, May 31, 2014

Product Rave-iew: Burt's Bees Daisy White Facial Cleanser

Recently, Burt's Bees has launched their Daisy White line that features 5 skin care products. I've already tried three of them but my favorite would have to be the facial cleanser.


Product Name: Burt's Bees Daisy White Facial Cleanser
Price: P795/170g
Available at: Beauty Bar


This cream cleanser is clinically proven to help improve the appearance of surface dullness by gently exfoliating skin while cleansing away dirt, oil, and makeup without over-drying. The result is skin that looks brighter and luminous.

What it does:
- Cleanses away dirt, oil, and makeup without over-drying
- Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
- Dermatologist-tested

Active ingredients:
Daisy White Extract, Alpine Plant, and Multi-Fruit Complex

Proven efficacy:
Clinically proven to help improve the appearance of surface dullness by gently exfoliating skin

How to use:
Wet face and apply cleanser with fingertips or a wet washcloth, massaging gently, and avoiding contact with the eye area. Rinse thoroughly. Pat skin dry.


When I first tried the Burt's Bees Daisy White Facial Cleanser, I thought that it won't thoroughly clean my skin since it doesn't really lather. It's a very mild cream, almost like Cetaphil. However, as I keep on massaging it on my face, I noticed that it was slowly melting off the makeup from my skin, even the waterproof makeup that I used. It was love at first use! It saves you time, product use, and money since you already get a 2-in-1 product --- a facial cleanser and a makeup remover in one tube.

A pea-size amount of the product is enough to clean my face but if you have fuller coverage of makeup, you might be needing more product.



Here's me with my makeup that was on my face for about 10 hours already! 



Burt's Bees Daisy White Facial Cleanser in action! As you can see in this photo, there are no bubbles yet it had already removed my makeup.



After rinsing, voila! Squeaky clean face! Another great thing is that it will also leave you with supple and smooth skin.



From the test that I took above, I've had my makeup on for around 10 hours already so my face makeup had already faded out, making it easier to remove everything. So, I decided to do another test wherein I had a heavier makeup and I've only had it for around 3 hours.


Burt's Bees Daisy White Facial Cleanser was able to remove completely my face makeup but I did wash it twice because I had a very heavy and full makeup on. It was able to completely clean my face, even my super matte and waterproof lip product and my waterproof mascara. However, you can still see traces of eyeliner on my water line. It is stated in the directions to avoid eye area. Since I wanted to see if it can also remove eye makeup, I also washed the area around my eyes to remove everything including my mascara but I was massaging it with a very light hand to protect my delicate eyes. I was really scared that it might get into my eyes so I didn't bother removing my eyeliner. I just used a separate eye makeup remover to clean that after taking the photo. Hehe!

Overall, Burt's Bees Daisy White Facial Cleanser is awesome! It can really remove dirt and makeup and will leave you with soft and smooth skin. The best thing is that it is 99% natural so it is very safe to use and healthy for your skin. So, I highly recommend this to everyone especially to people with sensitive skin.

Burt's Bees Daisy White Facial Cleanser will visibly brighten your skin with continuous use together with the other products from the Daisy White line.

Repurchase? Heck yeah! :)

Burt's Bees Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/BurtsBeesPH




Stay awesome and accomplish your mission!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review. Really want to try the Daisy White line. :) I actually like cleansers that don't foam as much or lather because they foamy cleansers tend to try out my skin.

    x
    http://anestofquiet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete