Sunday, May 25, 2014

Foundation Routine: Full Coverage + Wet Contouring

Ever since I bought the Essence Stay All Day 16hr Foundation, I can't seem to stop using it! I just love how it gives a flawless and full coverage. You can also use it for any occasion, day or night, since you can control the amount of the product you're going to use and the coverage that you want to achieve.

I have a video of my full coverage foundation routine plus I also showed in the video the wet method of contouring. Do you know how Kim Kardashian contours and highlights her face? Well, it's kind of like that but hers is much heavier and fuller.

Here's my before and after shot:



PRODUCTS USED:

1. Essence Stay All Day 16hr Foundation (P299.00) - Provides medium to full coverage and creates a flawless finish. Click here to read more about this foundation.

2. Glory of New York Total Cover Up Concealer in 100 (price not available) - A creamy mineral concealer that gives excellent coverage! Available at Queen B. (online shop).

3. ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Cream (P168.00) - The cream-type version of the famous ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Duo powder. I used the bronzing cream to contour my face. Since it doesn't have any shimmery particles (unlike its powder counterpart), you can use it for contouring. Available at The Primp Pad (online shop).

4. Glory of New York Translucent Powder (P1,000) - Since the foundation that I used matches my skin tone perfectly, I didn't use a colored powder anymore. I used straight a translucent powder to set my foundation and so that it will stay on for longer hours. My favorite translucent powder of all time is the Glory of New York Translucent Powder. It is very finely milled and not grainy at all and it really does prevent your makeup from creasing and from caking. Available at Queen B.


Watch the video to see how I contoured my face using the wet method:






Stay awesome and accomplish your mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment