Saturday, December 14, 2013

Avon 8-in-1 Eyeshadow Palette Review and Swatches

I'm on a role tonight! I haven't been blogging a lot lately because I'm more focused in doing videos for my YouTube channel. So now, I'm going to make it up by writing my second blog post for the night! :D

Last November, I received these Avon 8-in-1 Eyeshadow Palettes along with the other Avon Holiday Collection. The first thing that I noticed is that the packaging is very simple but I love that the cover has a window so you can already see what are the colors inside. When you open it, you'll find two dual-ended sponge applicators which I know most of us rarely use. Hehe! I got three palettes --- The Blues, The Metallics, and The Greens.


The Blues palette
- This is for perfect for sultry looks and for formal makeup looks. I like the variety of colors.



This is a look that I created using The Blues palette.



The Metallics palette
- This palette is more colorful than the other two palettes but even though it has bright colors, I love the gradient and I still think it is balanced because you have your light colors and dark colors.




The Greens palette
- I think this palette is perfect for this season! The brown and the green shades are my favorite!




Each palette has a mix of matte, shimmer, and satin eyeshadows. Most of the satin and shimmer eyeshadows have good color pay off but the matte ones are not that pigmented. The texture is silky when you touch it but some of them are quite chalky and powdery so they doesn't show up very well when you apply it on the eyelids. Some of the shades though are commendable because of the pigmentation and that what you see is what you really get.

If I have to rate this palette, I'd give it a 3.5 out of 5. It's not the best but it's not bad as well. The Avon 8-in-1 Eyeshadow Palette costs P499.00. Contact your Avon ladies/dealers to get your own palette. :)

Don't forget to like Avon Philippines on Facebook and follow them on Instagram, @avonph.


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

1 comment:

  1. Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts. Eyeshadow Palette Shimmer

    ReplyDelete