Monday, December 23, 2013

A Fresh Start with Belle de Jour Power Planner 2014!

One thing that many of you don't know is that I'm attracted to cutesy things like fun, girly notebooks, notepads, memo notes, stickers, and the likes. I even have a stationery collection and I'll show it to you some other time. I don't know why but I love stuff like that and I used to buy notebooks just because they're cute and guess what? I wouldn't even use it. Hehe! Or I'll just write on the first few pages then that's it. I just keep them in my drawers or somewhere else or worse, I'd just place it anywhere then I'd totally forget about it until I lose them. I even remember buying an expensive furry notebook just because it's so soft and cute! It costs Php700.00 and I didn't even think twice, I just bought it! That was way back in High School. Hehe! I just have a thing for those stuff. I even buy planners and journals even though I don't really use them because I'm not that kind of girl who keeps an organizer and brings it anywhere she goes just to keep track of everything. However, after the big breakup that happened between me and my ex-boyfriend a couple of months ago, I realized that I've been losing track of a lot of things these past years and after a lot of thinking, I thought that maybe it's time to organize everything. Not to be uptight or anything, but I just think that it can help me become more responsible and better. Oh yes! I did breakup with my boyfriend of 5 years and I'm not embarrassed to say it. My life's an open book. Sharing it and letting it all out actually helps in moving on --- A LOT.

After that sad, sad separation, I reevaluated everything and prayed a lot. So many realizations and I am really grateful to God for opening up my eyes and not letting me be miserable and devastated for a long time. I'm not yet that okay but I'm already okay now. I think you know what I mean! :) After the breakup, I changed my lifestyle because like what I've said, I think I lost track of everything and lost interest in a lot of things. I even forgot taking care of myself and the people around me. He was my world and now he's gone. But it's okay because I think it shouldn't be like that. I should care for myself first. So now, I am already trying to live a healthy life, trying to be more responsible with my studies and with my job as a beauty blogger and a freelance makeup artist. I realized that because of loving my ex so much, I've already forgotten that I still have a lot of things around me that I love and many people that surrounds me who love me more than he did. To cut the story short, I decided that I'll be more organized and responsible in everything. This may sound cheesy or what, but I was actually planning to buy an organizer or a planner to start 2014 right when I got an email from Viviamo Inc. and I was so happy because they gave me a chance to have my very first Belle de Jour Power Planner! Just perfect timing! Thank You, God! :) They even gave me my BDJ lifestyle card 2014!



My sister is actually a BDJ user or a bella. She always buys her BDJ planners at National Bookstore and she carries it anywhere she goes because unlike me, she loves writing in journals and jotting down plans and all. But now, I think I'm already going to be like her. I need to have a fresh start.

What's awesome about the BDJ Power Planner is that it's not like any other planners with just mere pages of notes with date and calendars on it. This power planner is one of a kind. It has a lot of perks and contains different interesting pages! Let's see what's inside it!

The BDJ Power Planner looks like a book! :)



On the first page, you'll find this very inspiring quote by Harriet Tubman. :)



As I was scanning the pages of the planner, this is the first thing that really caught my attention since I am a beauty blogger. Now I can list here my blog ideas and can keep track of what article should I write next.



Every year, we set new goals. It's cool that we can write it down on this page to remind us that we should persevere to reach our short-term goals. I think the feeling will be priceless when we check back on this at the end of the year and see that we've accomplished all the things that we'll be listing here. :)



The Dream Board! This is one of my favorite parts of the planner because it reminds me of an inspirational board. I might even paste photos/images here! Oh, it's going to be so much fun! :)



Here are some different ideas that you might want to consider doing this coming year. You can even add your own to-do list if you want to. :)



Of course, the awesome coupons!!! These are just a few of the 70+ coupons that you can use throughout the year!




Menstrual tracker!!! At least you can now be prepared for the monthly red alert! :)



My Healthy Plan! Since I'm now trying to be more healthy, I think this is going to help me a lot.



BDJ Power Planner contains different articles for every month, too and the July article caught my attention the most because, like what I've said, I am now trying to live a healthy life. :)



There are times when I ran out of money and I don't even know where the hell did it disappear to so the Cash Flow Tracker will be a big help for me! :)



Crafty stickers! :)



The BDJ Power Planner Lifestyle Card 2014



These are just a few of the pages of the Belle de Jour Power Planner 2014! A lot of interesting stuff and perks! My new journey is going to be great, I just know it! I'm so glad to jumpstart 2014 to an awesome beginning and I will make my life a masterpiece by living a healthier life, setting good examples, doing what I love to do (makeup, of course) and being closer to God. :)

The BDJ Power Planner 2014 costs P598.00. You can even have it customized and have your name printed on the cover. You just have to add another hundred, I think? You can visit them on Facebook, Belle de Jour Power Planner for more info and check out group.ilovebdj.com to sign up and see their other products. :) BDJ Power Planner 2014 is also available at National Bookstore and Fully Booked. :)

So, how about you? How are you going to jumpstart 2014? I hope we all make smart and awesome decisions! Good luck to a new year! God bless us all. :)



Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment