Tuesday, December 10, 2013

10-Minute Smokey Eyes

Hi everyone!

I just want to share with you this very easy and simple brown smokey eyes that I did using my Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Chocolate Sensation! :)



When I first did this makeup look, I didn't film a tutorial for it but when I shared my photo on my Facebook page and personal account, people seemed to love it and requested for a video tutorial so I decided to recreate the look.

This is the first version:




And this is the recreated version:




I know the first look is more intense because of my contact lens. Also, on the second part, I winged the eyeliner a little so they may not look exactly the same but the I did the same eyeshadow works. I paired this smokey eyes with my Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey plus my Glory of New York Clear Gloss. In the video, you won't see how I applied foundation and how I did my eyebrows because I have separate videos for that. Click here to watch my foundation routine and here for my eyebrow routine. :)

Now, here is the makeup tutorial. Enjoy! :)




PRODUCTS USED:

LA Girls Pro Primer
Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Chocolate Sensation
Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil in Onyx
K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner
Maybelline The Magnum mascara
Glory of New York Dual Powder in 36 (for contouring)
In2It Sheer Shimmer Blush in Pink Pearl
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Mauvey
Glory of New York clear gloss






Hope you liked it!


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

1 comment:

  1. I adore your lenses po! It suits you so well! I'm afraid to wear lenses so I just admire those who can wear them. <3 I'm so loving your blog po! ;)

    ReplyDelete