Sunday, October 27, 2013

FOTD (102713): Church Day!

Church day today!

I haven't slept yet and I feel like I still have so much energy so I decided to attend the morning schedule of our worship service today. :) I decided to use drugstore makeup this day... just because. Hehe!

BAM!!!




PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Essence Soft Touch Mousse Foundation in Matt Ivory
Fashion 21 Loose Powder in No. 1
ELF Blush in Glow
*for contouring, I used my Glory of New York Dual Powder in 36 because I don't have a drugstore contouring powder as of the moment*

EYES AND BROWS
Nichido Eyebrow Pencil in Brown
Fashion 21 Single Eyeshadow in 20
Ever Bilena Color Pencil in Black
Maybelline The Magnum Mascara

LIPS
Ever Bilena Famous Lipstick in Watermelon




Did you like it? I love my look today! Oh, and my bangs is already growing!!! Ugh! >.<



I think I'm gonna stick with having full bangs like this. What do you think? :)




Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

1 comment: