Thursday, October 10, 2013

Avant Garde Makeup Collaboration with Makeup by Sandee TV

A couple of weeks ago, Sandee Proud of MakeupbySandeeTV and I collaborated yet again for an Avant Garde Makeup Special. I was really excited to tie up with her because she is very talented and creative plus I love doing avant garde looks, too! We decided to do our makeup inspired by the Greek Goddesses and portray their characters in an avant garde way. I chose Nemesis, the goddess of Revenge and Sandee chose Nyx, the goddess of the Night. :)



My eyebrows in this creative look was inspired by xxmichaeljames' Cyber Goth Makeup Look. I was amazed when he did his brows and I really wanted to try it. This was my first attempt, by the way, so please excuse me if it's not really perfect. :)

Watch this video to see how I created my Nemesis inspired look. ;)





Thank you for our awesome collaboration, sis Sandee! Can't wait for our next pasabog! :)



Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment