Sunday, September 8, 2013

Ventriloquist Dummy Inspired Makeup

America's Next Top Model is one of my favorite reality TV shows ever. I remember how I addicted I was in watching the famous show over and over again and get inspired by every makeup looks that they would do on the aspiring models! ANTM was my inspiration for my 7 Deadly Sins Makeup Series. I think the main reason why I love the show is the fact that I love looking at their avant garde makeup looks! Actually, that's one of the many reasons why I decided to enter the makeup industry.

One of my favorite contenders is Joanie from Cycle 6 and my favorite photo of her is her Ventriloquist Dummy transformation.

source: www.listal.com

I really love how she portrayed a ventriloquist dummy and I can pretty much recall that the ANTM judges that season also loved this photo of her. I don't know why it took me years before I decided to recreated this look. I've been watching different video tutorials in YouTube for this ventriloquist dummy makeup and maybe, I was doubting myself if I can pull it off. So, last week, I tried to do it and it was surprisingly very easy to do! Seriously! Hehehe!




I know it's not perfect but I'm proud of myself since this was my first attempt for this puppet look. I added some freckles because that's what I saw from the other puppet looks and from the real dummies. Though, I think I sucked on the freckles! Haha! It was too much, I think, and my boyfriend's niece even thought I had chicken pox! Hahaha! >.<

Anyway, if you want to watch my Ventriloquist Dummy Inspired Makeup Speed Tutorial, here it is:



Just goofin' around!




I hope you'll like this dummy look even if I did something annoying at the end part of the video! Hahaha! I love doing makeup looks like this! Brings out the creative in me. :)






Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment