Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Mini Watsons Haul!

Hello!!!

After school yesterday, I dropped by at SM North Edsa because Papa asked me to pay our SKY Cable/Broadband bills. E andun na lang din naman ako, bakit hindi pa ako tumingin-tingin sa Department Store, 'di ba? Hehe! Also, I realized I don't have wet tissues anymore, which I can't live without, and a conditioner for my hair (nagdadahilan pa, sus!).

You know what sucks when you're inside the department store at the beauty section? You can't just ignore all the makeups! Whenever I'm there, I can't, ever, just pass by the makeup counters and not check out their stuff. The good thing here is, I can resist myself from buying. I just love looking at them. Hehe! Anyway, as I was looking at different cosmetics, it reminded me that I am planning to do the 1,000 Pesos Makeup Challenge which I am really excited about! I already have a lot of local and affordable makeups from my own collection but I still needed a few to complete my stash for the new challenge.

Here are the things that I bought:



1. Syoss Moisture Intensive Care Conditioner (P48.00/100ml)
- I was a little surprised when I saw that this conditioner only costs P48.00! I thought it's going to cost more than that and I always thought Syoss products are expensive like Tresemme. Since it's just my first time to try Syoss, I just got the 100ml bottle so that I won't regret buying it if ever I won't end up liking it. It has pro-cellium keratin though so I'm hoping it will be a good product.

2. Baby First Baby Wipes (P84.00/Buy 1 Take 1)
- This is one of my favorite wet tissues because the tissues itself is not that easy to tear. Also, you can get this at a buy 1 take 1 deal for only P99.00 and each pack contains 60 sheets. Yesterday, I'm one happy (and shallow) kid because this pack only costs P84.00! Hurrah for great deals and discounts! :)

3. Maybelline Clear Smooth All-in-One Shine-free Foundation To Go (P99.00)
- THIS IS AWESOME! I love Maybelline powders and I was so happy that they came up with a smaller compact complete with built-in mirror inside and a sponge! Yey! Definitely perfect for my 1,000 Pesos makeup challenge! :)

4. Ever Bilena Pro Eyecolor Mascara/Eyeliner (P160.00)
- Awesome dual-ended mascara and eyeliner! I bought this for the challenge but of course, I did not buy it without checking it first. I swatched the eyeliner and it's actually pretty good and the mascara wand looks interesting. I just hope the formula is good, too. I mainly bought this for the eyeliner and the mascara is just a bonus for me since I'm planning to use falsies on the makeup challenge. :)

5. Ever Bilena Advance Perfect Eyebrow in Medium Brown (P50.00)
- When it comes to affordable and good quality brow pencils, Ever Bilena is my go-to brand. I'm still not sure though if this is the brow pencil that I'll use for the challenge but I like its consistency, so, we'll just see!

6. M&Co. Office Eyelash Curler (P99.00)
- When I saw this from the M&Co. counter, I immediately checked its price and tried it on to see if it can decently curl my eyelashes. It actually works great and it's only for P99.00 so you can include this on your 1,000 Pesos makeup challenge! Sadly, it did not reach my budget. It's okay! It's still a good lash curler and very affordable!


That's it! Now I'm going to finish gathering all the things that I'll be needing for the makeup challenge! Whoo! Wish me luck! ;)



Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment