Wednesday, September 4, 2013

✿ ELF Haul (from The Primp Pad) ✿



A couple of weeks ago, I received this press kit from The Primp Pad full of ELF Cosmetics! The arrival of these items is just perfect because I am planning to do another 1-brand makeup tutorial, this time, featuring ELF Cosmetics. My ELF stash isn't complete though but at least, konti na lang! :-)

The Primp Pad sells ELF Cosmetics and other makeups from different brands at very low prices compared to their mall prices. If you don't notice, almost all ELF products from the mall here in the Philippines either costs P129.75 or P249.75. The HD line and the palettes though cost higher and depends on the number of shades and types but all of the ELF Essentials products have the same prices, as well as the ELF Studio items. For the ELF Essentials, everything is priced at P129.75 and P249.75 for the ELF Studio line. From The Primp Pad, the products that cost P129.75 only cost P68.00 and the products that cost P249.75 only cost P168! Such a steal, don't you think?

Here are the items from the press kit:



1. ELF Studio Makeup Mist & Set (P168.00)
I think this is not available in our local malls? Or is it? Please correct me if I'm wrong. :)



2. ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit (P168.00)
Mall price: P249.75



3. ELF Studio Makeup Remover Pen (P168.00)
I'm not sure if this is available in our local malls, too.



4. ELF Essentials Shimmer Pencil in Grassy Green (P68.00)
Mall price: P129.75



5. ELF Studio Powder Brush (P168.00)
Mall price: P249.75
One of my favorite brushes!



6. ELF Studio Translucent Mattifying Powder (P168.00)
Is this available in our local malls? I think those are the pressed powders and bronzers? Hmm...



7. ELF Essentials Eyelid Primer (P68.00)
Mall price: P129.75



8. ELF HD Blush in Superstar (P168.00)
Not yet available in department stores.



So, I only need foundation, concealer (if necessary), lip color, mascara and liner! I already have ELF palettes, powders, and powder blushes. Can't wait for my tutorial!!! Please let me know if you have any requests or if you want me to review any of the products featured in this post. :)

Don't forget to follow The Primp Pad!
Instagram: @theprimppad | #theprimppad




Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

2 comments:

  1. Drools...I found elf cosmetics very cheap (mall prices) and yet the primp pad sells it almost half the price!!! Thanks for the info.:)

    please review the translucent mattifying powder. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, isn't it amazing? Super affordable! :)
      I will review the translucent mattifying powder very soon, please stay tuned! :)

      Delete