Friday, September 6, 2013

August 2013 Favorites!

Time for my monthly favorites!!!



     - When I received this from Glory of New York, I thought it can only be used in massaging your face but when I talked to the owner of GNY, the one who formulated all the GNY products, I learned that this has many uses since it is infused with loads of nutrients. It can be used as a moisturizer for face and body, can be used to treat your scalp, etc. Right now, I'm using it as my makeup remover and I love it because aside from its nutrients and since it's an oil, it can thoroughly remove my makeup even the stubborn waterproof liners and mascara. Plus, it won't clog my pores and since it has Vitamin E in it, it can even condition my eyelashes! :) More about this amazing oil in a separate post.

     - This soap is one of GNY's newest products. I won't talk much about it because I'm saving it all for my review about it but I just want to share with you that this leaves the skin clean, soft and smooth without that dry feeling that most soaps do to our skin. :)

     - This may not be the first time that you've heard about this powder from me but I just love it so much that I can't stop using it every time I do my makeup. I have tons of powders from other brands but I find myself always reaching for this when I do my makeup and my clients'. It just have an amazing coverage and can keep the oiliness at bay for hours. It gives you a matte finish without that flat look.

4. Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
     - This may not be the best primer ever but it is the best drugstore primer! Definitely a must-have for frugal people because it's budget-friendly and works great. It can mattify the skin and help makeup last longer.

5. Essence Soft Touch Mousse Make-Up
     - The coverage of this mousse foundation from Essence is very light but I love its texture and consistency. I have oily-combination skin and I always have to set my foundation with powder to get rid of the shine and so that my face would not oil up that quickly but this foundation really has a matte finish. And when I say matte, it's really matte. I can skip powder with this foundation on but to be honest, I still apply powder on top most of the time because I'm Ms. Meticulous but I have already tried this without powder on and it's really awesome. Review soon! :)

6. Fashion 21 Perfect Stick with Tea Tree Oil Foundation
     - My go-to foundation especially when I'm in a hurry! Since it's in a stick form, it's very convenient to apply and I can just use my fingers to blend it out. It's very affordable yet it provides good coverage and it can last for long hours, too. Read my review here.

7. ELF Eyebrow Treat and Tame
     - My brow and time saver!!! When it comes to doing my makeup, I usually spend most of my time in doing my brows but with this baby, I can just brush it through my eyebrows to fill in the sparse areas and then I'm good to go! Review of this product the soonest. I love this so much that's why it is the August product of the month. :)

     - I used to hate this mascara because it's non-waterproof and since I have very oily lids, I always go for waterproof mascaras to avoid smudging and having that raccoon eyes. Then, I gave this another try and I don't know what happened but I started to love it. It lengthens and makes my lashes look healthy and full. Also, I learned from the owner of GNY that it can condition your eyelashes and help it grow longer! :) I just use a waterproof mascara to seal it every time I use it.

9. Fashion 21 Defining Eyeliner in Black
     - One of my favorite local eyeliners! It also has a good color payoff like the Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil in Onyx and both are long-lasting but I like this better because you don't have to sharpen it anymore since it is retractable plus it's very affordable at only P100.00!

10. Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick in Smokin' Hot Pink
     - I love Wet N Wild Megalast lipsticks but this is, by far, my favorite shade out of all the amazing colors they offer! I just love how it makes my lips look so smokin' hot and sexy! Hihi! :)



11. Sigma Beauty E25 Blending Brush
     - This brush just speeds up the blending process of an eye makeup! Read more about it in my review here! :)

12. Avon True Color Eyeshadow Quad in Chocolate Sensation
     - A palette that is great for everyday, smokey eyes, and even for day-night transformation. The eyeshadows are pigmented and the texture is silky. More about this palette from Avon soon! :)


I hope you enjoyed reading about my last month's favorites! Can't wait for next month! Haha! :)




Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment