Monday, August 26, 2013

♥ Gift Haul! ♥

Hello everyone!

I feel like I'm neglecting my blog so much because I haven't blogged for almost a week now! Well, these past days were like "low days" for me and maybe it's just that time of the year or month or whatever. I'm sure we all experience that so I'm not really stressing myself out why I was feeling that way but it doesn't matter anymore! I'm okay now and I'm back on track! This is just going to be my first of the many lined-up haul posts that I will share with all of you. I'm starting with this because this is way long overdue!

Okay! So the things that you're about to see are the gifts that I received on my Meet and Greet last August 3, 2013. Gifts were not really necessary that's why I am very thankful for those people who still bothered to give me gifts. Facebook status update: feeling loved. LOL!

Thanks to Ms. Larissa of GNY Philippines, my sisterette Joyce of Candyloveart, sis Lean of Makeup & My Life, sis Gina of Ginaholic, and sissy Raych of The Beauty Move for all your gifts! 


Gifts from Ms. Larissa 


Look at these super stylish jewelry holders!!! Ms. Larissa said she love dolls that's why she likes the mannequin-like necklace/bracelet holder. I love it, too and I even love its color because it's red! Hehe!


The pink shoe ring holder is the girliest thing that I've ever seen! Haha! I'm not really that super girly person and I love pink but I'm not crazy about it but this ring holder is just too adorable! Thank you so much, Ms. Larissa! As if what you've done to help me out with everything is not enough, you still bothered to give me these gifts. THANK YOU, PO! :)


Gift from Joyce 



I wasn't really expecting a gift from Joyce nor from anyone that's why I was so touched when my sister from another Mother handed me this Nice perfume! It was so sweet of her plus I love the fruity scent, too! It's as if she really gets me! Thank you, sis Joyce for this and for everything! :)


Gift from Lean 


It was actually surprising when Lean handed me this gift because it was very random! Haha! We were having our late lunch on my Meet and Greet and while we're on break, she got up from her seat and approached me and my sister to give us her gifts. Yep! She also gave my sister, le Queen B., an accessory as a gift. Haha! It was really cool and sweet! Thank you so much, Lean! Now, I can use the necklace holder from Ms. Larissa. Haha! :)



Gifts from Gina ♥ 


I was really glad when I saw the Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea lotion because Sweet Pea is my favorite BBW scent from their perfume line. I also love the scent of the Avon JF perfume that she gave me but my favorite part is the letter! It was short but very sincere and heartfelt! Thank you so much, sis Gina, for the kind, sweet and encouraging words! ♥ 


Gifts from Raych ♥ 


Oh, the excitement and joy that I felt was unforgettable when I saw Raych's gifts for me! She was really generous to give me a lot of things! Thank you so much, sis and for your sweet message as well! ♥ 


I am absolutely happy for all of this because, first, receiving gifts is so cool, isn't it? It's really one of the best feelings in the world especially when it's unexpected! Second, feeling appreciated and loved by your friends is priceless. I wouldn't care if you give something that costs 1 peso or 1000 pesos. Heck, I don't even care if I receive a gift from you. Sharing love and friendship with me is more luxurious than anything in this world! Well, receiving gifts would be awesome, too but you know what I mean! Hahahaha! :)


♥ ♥ ♥ 

Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-



No comments:

Post a Comment