Saturday, July 20, 2013

FOTD (071913): Smokin' Hot Pink!

Hi everybody!

I'm back to share another late FOTD with you guys. This was my look yesterday and nothing really special actually but I love it because the foundation and the lipstick that I used here are two of my new makeup products.



The lipstick was still sealed yesterday and it was literally my first time to use it. This is Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick in Smokin' Hot Pink, by the way. I love Wet N Wild lippies and this has got to be my favorite shade (so far)! I just love how it instantly brightened up my face and how it makes a very simple look gorgeous! As usual, I just applied mascara on my eyes for that simple and clean look then paired it with a bold lip color. This is such a perfect combo! :) Ooh, by the way, I love my foundation here. It was also my first time to use it and I instantly fell in love with it. It's the Essence Soft Touch Mousse Make-Up!


PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Essence Soft Touch Mousse Make-up in Matt Ivory
Etude House LUCIDarling Over The Rainblusher for highlighting

BROWS
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour

EYES

LIPS
Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick in Smokin' Hot Pink




I can't stop thinking about that Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick in Smokin' Hot Pink! I can say as early as today that this lipstick will possibly be the product of the month this August! ^_^

More FOTDs and GET THE LOOKs soon!


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Bing nung suot mo toh sa M&G mo kala ko RED heheh :D pero ang ganda nga ... Gusto ko din ung wet n wild megalast eh :)

    ReplyDelete