Saturday, June 22, 2013

Props Tools and Cosmetics TV Guesting at Homepage + FOTD!

Hi everyone!

Today is a very special day for today's the first time that I appeared in national television even for just about 10 minutes! None of this would have happened if not for Props Tools and Cosmetics! Props was invited by Homepage, a morning show in Net25, to talk about and do a demo of rainy season-friendly makeup LIVE! As an ambassadress for Props, Ms. Janine, the sole proprietor of the said brand asked us to join her. Unfortunately, my other two fellow ambassadresses were not able to attend. We miss you Joyce and Chrissy!

I was really excited about this since I get to appear in Net25 and it's an honor for me since I am a proud member of Iglesia Ni Cristo and if you don't know, Net25 is an INC network. :)

It was a great experience for me, of course! Thank you so much to Janine for always considering your ambassadors! :)



Doing a very light makeup for rainy season on our model, Ms. Jane. :) Janine was being interviewed while I was doing the demo.



It's nerve-wracking because we have to do it live so that means there's no room for errors! Hehe! But it's okay because everything went well and it was a success! :)

Here's my FOTD for today's event. Since we have to appear in national television, that means full coverage makeup! I know it's a little weird that I used other cosmetics for today's event since it's all about Props but I just want to make it clear that I also used palettes from my beloved sponsor. :)



Loving my poreless-looking face! Here is the list of the products that I used today:

PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Glory of New York First Base Foundation Primer
Glory of New York Total Coverage Foundation in 210
Glory of New York Concealer in 101 (under eyes)
Careline Oil-Control Pressed Powder in Honey (used as highlighter for under eye area and nose bridge)
Glory of New York Dual Foundation in 29 (setting powder)
Glory of New York Translucent Powder No. 2 (to seal everything)
Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set Taupe shade (used as contouring powder)
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Fantasia (used as bronzer)
Glory of New York Mineral Blush in No. 41

EYES AND BROWS
San San Eyebrow Pencil in No. 2
PROPS Original Matte Palette (for my eye makeup)
Elite Paris Intensity Long Lasting Eye Pencil in white (for water line)
Glory of New York Kohl Pencil in black (for tightlining)
Essence Get Big! Lashes Volume Curl Mascara
Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara

LIPS
Glory of New York Lipstick in 635

*Please visit Queen B. on Facebook for inquiries about Glory of New York products.*


That's it! Oh, we got some souvenirs, too from Homepage and Net25! Thank you!!!



And of course, I'm bragging about this Props 7-pc. brush set given by Janine! Thank you, sister! :)



What a happy and blessed day for me! :)

Please don't forget to visit Props Tools and Cosmetics to be updated of their weekly makeup workshops and promos! :)


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment