Saturday, June 22, 2013

Product Review: Glory of New York Facial Cleansing


When it comes to skin care products, I let myself use it first for a long time before I write a review about it. I've been using this facial cleanser for over 4 months now and I think it's time for me to share it to you guys.

Glory of New York Facial Cleansing

Deep cleansing instantly remove dirt, oil, and blackheads all the way from chin to forehead. Diminish the appearance of pores.


Glory of New York Facial Cleansing is basically a facial cleansing lotion. It comes with a pump so it's a good thing because it's more convenient to dispense the product. The first thing that I did when I first opened it was check how it smells like and by golly! It's the best-smelling facial wash I know! It smells so divine and very elegant. Like you know that it is a classy product! The best thing is that, the scent lingers unlike the scents of some other facial cleansers which wear off right after rinsing it. This one just stays on for hours and hours and it's kinda addictive, actually!




Okay, enough with how it smells like! Let's talk about the consistency. The texture is very light like a lotion with thin consistency. It doesn't really lather so you might think that it will not fully cleanse your skin because it's really light, like you're really using a body lotion to clean your face. However, it's not greasy and will totally leave your skin matte yet ultra supple and smooth after rinsing with water.

Directions for use:

Wet face and hand with lukewarm water. Pump cleanser onto hands and work into a lather and massage onto skin with a gentle, circular motion. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.

Because of its consistency, what I do is, I don't fully wet my face with water. I just wet my hands, take 3-4 pumps of Glory of New York Facial Cleansing and then directly massage it onto the skin. In that way, I think the cleansing lotion can thoroughly clean my skin because it clings better on my skin if I don't wet it with water. Or is it just me? Anyway, it works so much better that way so if you want to, you can try to use it that way, too. :)

Since it's just light, it doesn't have the power to remove makeup from your face but if you removed your makeup with a makeup remover, then this cleanser can thoroughly clean your skin. If you use an oil to remove your makeup, then I think you're going to need more than 4 pumps when you wash your face. As for me, what I use to remove my makeup is an olive oil and then I wipe it off with a makeup cleansing tissue to get rid of excess oil and makeup. For me that's not enough to clean my skin so I still wash my face with Glory of New York Facial Cleansing.

Here's a before-and-after photo. On the left side, I just finished removing my makeup with olive oil and makeup cleansing tissue. You can still see traces of oil. On the right side, I just finished washing my face with Glory of New York Facial Cleansing.



As you can see, my face on the right side looks matte but not dull. It also reduced the visibility of my pores! I hope you can feel it in person because my skin always feels soft and smooth every after use. I actually can't help myself from touching my face every time I use the facial cleansing lotion because it's just so supple! I love it! This is recommended for all skin types. :)

Glory of New York Facial Cleansing works best if you use other Glory of New York products with it such as their moisturizers and Skin Enzyme Peel. Please visit Queen B. on Facebook for inquiries. :)



Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment