Sunday, June 16, 2013

Healthy Glowing Skin: On-the-go School Makeup!


It's been a week since classes for school year 2013-2014 had started and I thought I'd share you my quick on-the-go makeup look for school! This is my go-to makeup look whenever I know I need to enter the classroom through the back door because that means I'm already late! Hahaha! Just want to mention too that the face makeup and brow routine is my go-to school makeup look. The lip color depends on my mood. I might use soft pink color like the one wore in this tutorial or I might even go bolder when I'm feeling adventurous that day! :)


Lately, I'm into that healthy glowing skin look. I used to love looks with super matte finish but nowadays, I'm into radiant, glowing makeup looks because it makes me look more fresh, young, and more awake! How to achieve this look? Simple! Use a highlighter! My favorite is the Fashion 21 Roll N' Dazzle in Pink Diamond which is actually a glitter eyeshadow but I love using it as my highlighter. It just gives a beautiful glow on my skin and adds just a pop of color. Also, try to set your foundation or concealer with a light coverage of powder to keep it look more natural and radiant.

Here's the tutorial of my quick and easy on-the-go healthy glowing skin school makeup! Wow, that's a mouthful!



PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Encara BB Cream (Visit MyrSkin on Facebook)
NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Boho Chic
Glory of New York Dual Foundation in #42 (Visit Queen B. on Facebook)
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Fantasia (used for contouring)
Fashion 21 Roll N' Dazzle Glitter Eyeshadow in Pink Diamond (used as highlighter)

EYES AND BROWS
Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara

LIPS
Glory of New York Lip Liner in Baby (Visit Queen B. on Facebook)

TOOLS AND BRUSHES USED:
Rounded Precision Brush from Beauty Cosmetics Face Precision Kit
Slanted Kabuki Brush from Beauty Cosmetics Face Perfection Kit
Large powder brush from Landmark
Artist Studio Slanted Blush Brush
Marionnaud N38 Eyes (for the brows)
Fanny Serrano Eyelash Curler



That's it for this quick post! Share naman what are your favorite looks and go-to looks when you're in a hurry and always on-the-go! :)



Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

1 comment:

  1. Good piece of information you shared. Loved it .

    If you want to know about healthy skin tips, visit the blog.

    ReplyDelete