Tuesday, June 11, 2013

FOTD (061113): First-Day-of-School Look!

Today is my first day of school for A.Y. 2013-2014! My schedule this semester is super free! I only have three subjects and I only have classes on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays! It's a good thing though because I can focus more in blogging, doing videos for my YouTube channel and in helping out my older sister on her online business, Queen B.. Oh, it's her birthday today, by the way! Happy birthday, dude! :)


Anyway, I just want to share with you my face of the day. To be honest, I'm not really excited to go back to school. I'm more excited in what look would I go for and what products would I use for my first day of school. Haha! Well, nothing out of the ordinary naman. Some of the products that I used though are new.


PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Encara BB Cream
4U2 Dream Girl Lovelight BB Powder in No. 2
Glory of New York Translucent Powder No. 2
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Rajah (as contouring powder)
Glory of New York Mineral Blush No. 41

BROWS AND EYES
Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set
Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara

LIPS
Revlon Just Biten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten


Yep, that's it! Can't wait to show you my future school FOTDs! :)

By the way, I have four (4) ongoing giveaways right now! Click the banners below to be redirected to my awesome giveaways! Yiiiiiiih! :) Good luck and thank you, guys!








Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment