Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Product Rave-iew: Lauat Herbal Hair Treatment Shampoo

     Last year, around early October, I noticed that I was losing a lot of hair. As in severe case of hair fall. Everytime I wash my hair, I was losing a lot of hair - and I mean a lot! Everytime I comb or brush my hair, a lot of hair falls and some even sticks on to the brush. Even when I run my fingers through my hair, a few strands of my hair will loosen and go down together with my finger as I stroke my hair down. I was starting to get scared. Hairs all over the place! In my room, bathroom, or in places where I hang out inside our house!

     This all started when I used the Tresemme Conditioner. I wasn't sure if that's the culprit of my hair fall problem and I didn't want to think that it's the reason. Baka nagkataon lang because I even used and even emptied a tub of the Tresemme Hair Treatment and it didn't cause my hair to fall severely naman. So I consulted my Mother about it. She said we're going to find it out.

     One day when she came home from her Chelation therapy, she brought me this hair tonic soap. Yes, a soap which is for your hair. It is an anti-hair fall, anti-dandruff and hair tonic soap. I tried it, but it just made my hair really dry. I didn't use up all the soap, I didn't finish the bar. It's just a small bar soap though. I didn't continue using it because I thought it's not working. So I went ahead and continued to search for a treatment for my hair. I posted a question on the Beauty Bloggers United group on Facebook and asked for help. I asked what is the best hair treatment for hair fall. Then a fellow beauty blogger answered (I'm really sorry I forgot who she was! :/) that I should try the Lauat Shampoo. She even gave me the link of Lauat's Facebook Page for me to check out the product. So I clicked that link.

     I read all the testimonials and comments about it that were posted on their Facebook page. These are mixed testimonials from users of the Lauat shampoo and friends of the users (Hindi drugs ah, haha!) I was sold to the comments that I've read so I bought my own Lauat Herbal Hair Fall Treatment Shampoo as soon as I've learned about the product. The very next day when I came home from school, I stopped by the Mercury Drug store in front of the back gate of our University. I bought it for P208.00. And then the hair fall treatment test began. It was about middle of November when I bought it.


LAUAT HERBAL HAIR TREATMENT SHAMPOO
PRICE: P208.00/250ml at Mercury Drug, P202.00/250ml at SM Hypermarket

     So, what does this shampoo contains that treat hair fall problems? Lauat contains Gugo, Virgin Coconut Oil and Lawat Leaf Extracts which are all essential for hair fall treatment, hair regrowth and scalp moisture. I've researched about it and I found this from www.dailyposh.net:

"All-natural, All-Filipino ingredients 
Gugo, one of the key ingredients of the Lauat line, aids this system by increasing the micro-circulation in the scalp. This helps bring in oxygen and nutrients, which are essential in hair fall control and regrowth. Lawat’s extract, on the other hand, contains essential fatty acids, which the body needs but does not produce naturally. It acts like  food for the scalp that helps revitalize hair from the roots— hair follicles, sebaceous glands— to the tips. Unlike artificial conditioners that are greasy on the hair, VCO extracts are easily absorbed. Thus, it helps carry the two active ingredients lawat and gugo to the hair follicles resulting in nourished and moisturized scalp and hair."

(To read the complete article, please click here.)

     Let me show you a photo of mine before I started using the Lauat Hair Treatment Shampoo. This was taken at HG Studio last November 10, 2012 during the PROS for PROPS Basic Makeup Workshop with beauty bloggers and Clarence Paul.


     Look how thin and dull my hair was in that photo. And my scalp was really noticeable like I'm about to get bald. Actually, I've had thin hair ever since but not like this. Sobra na ito!

     Then I started using the Lauat Hair Treatment Shampoo mid-November. After a week of usage, this is how my hair looked like:


     There was no big change yet. I still have thin hair and you can still see my scalp on top view but what I've noticed was that my hair fall was lessened. I was still losing hair but not as much as before I used the shampoo. Lauat also claims that this shampoo will add volume to your hair. I haven't noticed it yet on the 1st week but on the following weeks, I started noticing that my hair is getting healthier-looking. However, the shampoo leaves my hair really dry, especially on the ends of my hair. I dyed my hair last June and haven't trimmed it since then so the ends of my hair are really damaged. When I used this shampoo, I stopped using other regular shampoos and even conditioners. But since my hair was drying from the Lauat shampoo, I decided to use a conditioner from another brand, Pregroe, which also carries hair fall treatment and hair regrowth products.


     This is the Pregroe 4in1 Thickening Conditioner. It claims to nourish, thicken, fortify and protect your hair. This helped in moisturizing my hair. It's not like other regular conditioners that will really soften your hair like silk and you need a generous amount to really smoothen and soften your hair. But I love this conditioner because other than it moisturizing my hair, it smells really good like green tea. It helped in volumizing my hair even more and gave more life to my dull-looking hair. However, after consuming all of it, I decided to stop first because I wanted to see if the Lauat Hair Treatment Shampoo will really control my hair fall alone and help make my hair grow back without the aid of other hair fall and hair regrowth products.

     So, I continued using my Lauat Hair Treatment Shampoo. Since it really bugs me that my hair gets really dry after each use, I decided to go back to regular conditioners but what I did is, after shampooing, I just apply the conditioner on to the bottom part of my hair and avoided applying it on my scalp. This routine really worked well on me and I started to see changes already. My hair fall was really lessened and my hair started to look healthy. I can also already see some baby hairs popping out from my scalp. ;-)

     After two months of using the Lauat Hair Treatment Shampoo, this is how my hair looked like. This was taken last January.


     You can barely see my scalp on top view anymore and my hair was volumized! By this time, I was already on my second bottle. By the way, I don't wash my hair everyday (just my body) that's why a bottle of shampoo will last me quite a long time. Anyway, since I was impressed with the effect, I continued using the shampoo. By February, this is how my hair looked like already:


     My hair looked way healthier compared to my photo before using the shampoo! And more baby hair started to grow on that section of my hair (Sa hati ng buhok). Really impressive, right? I was also happy that my hair fall was about 90% lessened. When I wash my hair, brush my hair and stroke my hair with my fingers, I still lose hair but three to two or even one strand only! Thank you, Lauat!

     Around second or third week of February 2013, Glory of New York contacted me and gave me A LOT of products including their Hair Growth Serum. It looks really promising so to be able to test if it will work, I stopped using Lauat Hair Treatment Shampoo. I went back to using regular shampoos since I thought my hair was already treated and I really wanted to see the effect of the GNY Hair Growth Serum.



     After a month of using the Glory of New York Hair Growth Serum, I noticed that my hair is growing way faster and my hair became more volumized everytime I use it. BUT what I've also noticed is that, my hair fall situation is back! I started to lose hair again but the situation is not as severe as before using the Lauat Shampoo. Yes, the GNY Hair Growth Serum makes my hair grow faster and adds more volume and I love it but it turns out that I'm losing more than growing back more hair. Gets n'yo ba? So even if my hair is growing fast, at the same time I'm losing a lot of hair so parang nonsense din. I'm growing back a few hair but I'm losing a lot. Tss!

     Now I realized that the Lauat Hair Treatment Shampoo is really effective. It really controlled my hair fall up to 90% and if I should have just continued using it, it may even improve up to 100%. I thought it's already 99% but sadly, no. Now, this is how my hair looks like:


     My scalp is visible again from top view on the section of my hair but you can't see it in the photo since it's too dark. However, I'm sure you can see my baby hairs on top of my head! They grow so fast! Thanks to Glory of New York Hair Growth Serum. If I were to compare it with Lauat, it's like this --- Lauat Hair Treatment Shampoo controls my hair fall and helps in hair regrowth but the GNY Hair Growth Serum makes my hair grow even faster. The only downside to it is that it didn't really control my hair fall.

     Here's a closer look of my hair from top view. Now it looks almost the same as before I use the Lauat shampoo but the difference is that my hair is not dull anymore. It's just that I started to lose hair again. You can see though the short hairs blown by the wind in the photo. Those are not bangs, those are my baby hairs! They really grow fast. I'll do a separate review about the Glory of New York Hair Growth Serum soon. My Father uses it too and it thickens his hair as well.



     Since I don't want to go bald, I decided to use the Lauat Hair Treatment Shampoo again but when I went to Watsons a few days ago to purchase another bottle, I saw this Nanny Rose's Gugo and Lawat Anti-hairfall Shampoo right next to it. I was intrigued by the product and asked the sales lady which is better. She said that the one from Nanny Rose's is their best seller and she even said that it's safer? Hmmm... I'm not sure about that part but I was sold when she said it's their best-seller so again, I ditched the Lauat Hair Treatment Shampoo and chose the Nanny Rose's Gugo and Lawat Anti-hairfall Shampoo. Also because it smells better and it's more affordable, it's only P185.00, hihi! By the way, Lauat Hair Treatment Shampoo smells a bit like medicine.



     Okay, I know this is supposed to be a review of the Lauat Hair Treatment Shampoo but I featured other hair products from other brands. I just want to show you what I've also tried and what I'm currently using on my hair to solve my hair fall and hair regrowth issue. Anyway, here are my final words --- LAUAT HAIR TREATMENT SHAMPOO IS EFFECTIVE, GO AND GET IT! I highly recommend this to all of you who are also suffering from hair fall problems like me. It really works! Well, I guess you already know that based on the things I've mentioned above and based on the photos I've provided for you guys. ;-)

     If you know any other hair fall products or remedies for this situation, please let me know. I really want to have thick and healthier hair! PLEASE! Haha! ^_^


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


117 comments:

  1. ginagamit ko xa since january2013 hanggang ngaun nung mga unang buwan sakin parang wala lng ganun padin lagas ng hair ko pero tinuloy ko pa din kasi sabi ko ubusin ko na to since malaki ung nabili ko sayang naman after 2months hala nagulat nalang ako kunti nalang ung nalalagas sakin kapag naliligo ako hahaha.. parter ko xa nung leaveon kaso ang bigat sa hair hehe..nirerecommend ko ngA to sa mga friends ko eh..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ang galing, no? I haven't tried the leave-on cream yet e. Try ko nga yun! Hehe. :)

      Delete
    2. I watched news about this (ordinary leaves ) that many people used this has a good effects and thanks god I found this product in Watson. I have a problem with my hair because of dryness, for sure this product will surely grow my hair. :D God Bless

      Delete
    3. jhessica ang ganda mo sana makita kita in person or in my sweet dreams.

      Delete
    4. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


      Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

      2u .

      Delete
  2. Thank you!!!!! I've been dealing with hair fall too. I need this. Going to watsons to purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought the lauat shampoo because of your review. Super naglalagas talaga yung hair ko because of the coloring and the perming. So effective ba yung gugo shampoo kahit na treated yung buhok mo?

    And how many months mo napansin mo na may baby hair ka na? By the way, I'm a huga fan of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I'm sorry for the late reply, Angelica!
      My hair is actually colored and it worked great on me. Downside is it will make your hair really dry so be sure to condition your hair regularly. :)

      Hmmm, about 2 months nung napansin ko na may baby hair na ako. :) Thaaaaank you so much!

      Delete
    2. hi! regarding hair coloring, i got this white hair na. Can this Lauat shampoo help me to minimize my white hair?

      Delete
  4. I have another question... You didn't get any dandruff from it?

    My hair doesn't really get dry because when I take a shower I mix the shampoo with a little water para 'di masyadong dry and it will not cause me dandruff. :) Thanks for replying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sis! Hindi naman ako nagka-dandruff so it's good. :)

      Delete
  5. I just bought my own bottle. I noticed a patch without hair on my scalp this morning and them I searched for remedies and found this. Wish me luck! :D Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck! Hope it will work the same on you, too! :)

      Delete
  6. I'm using it for couple of months na, Lauat is really effective. I'm using a set (Shampoo, Leave on and the cream like thing), I'm seeing baby hairs na. Considering I'm a male and prone to balding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good news! Lauat is really effective! :)

      Delete
  7. Waw thanks ah, .My m0m just b0ught me nanny rose gugu lauat try q xa t0m. . Mei al0pecia kc aq 2nd attack na t0h. .After gaving birth to my s0n pumayat aq at naglagas ang hair dahl daw sa stress yun sb ng derma, nirexetahan aq ng pregroe xhampoo at flouderm(sa derm clinic lng ata mer0n un). Umepek xa xkn dati. .Pero ngaun nag blik xakt q and tnry q ung mga gnamt q before pero wa epek na kea try q dn tong gugu lawat sana same results. .
    PS.Aloe vera daw maganda pampa2bo ng hair kxo naallergy aq dun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miel! I apologize for the late response. :/

      Anyway, Nanny Rose shampoo is good, too but I think I like this better. I'm sorry to hear about your alopecia. Some of the bests hair fall defense and hair regrowth shampoo are this one, Lauat, Nanny Rose's Gugo & Lawat, and Pregroe Shampoo. All of them are available in Watsons and other grocery stores. I would also like to suggest a tip using an egg. Beat the egg well and massage it on your hair and scalp and let it dry on your hair before washing it off. Do it before you take a bath at least once a week. It was recommended to me by professional. Also, you can try the Glory of New York Hair Regrowth Serum. It can help you grow hair fast. :) Hope these suggestions could help you out! :)

      Delete
    2. san po nkakabili ng glory of new york? more than a month n kxe aq gumagamit ng lauat shampoo parang lalong dumami hairfall q..

      Delete
  8. Herbal shampoo and herbal hair care products are far better than the normal one. It gives result and keeps hair healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. going to buy this after my class.. I have been experiencing hair fall for almost 3 months and it's really bothering me.. hoping for a good result.. :) thanks for the information..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This shampoo really works on me! Very effective! You can also add this on your hair routine. Beat an egg well and massage it on your hair and scalp and let it dry on your hair before washing it off. Do it before you take a bath at least once a week. It was recommended to me by professional. He said that the egg treatment can prevent hair loss. :)

      Delete
    2. efective nman po sau ms. bing ung egg treatment?

      Delete
  10. So which one is better, Nanny Rose or Lawat? I'm currently having a bad hair fall problem and would like to address it ASAP.

    Thanks for the useful info on your blog, I hope I get a reply from you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both are effective but for some reason, I like the Lauat better because I think it has faster result. What I like about the Nanny Rose is its smell and not as drying as the Lauat shampoo. :) Thank you so much for reading my blog! :)

      Delete
  11. Thank God I came across your blog...been quite concern about my hair too...been considering a treatment at a salon but it was 2700php for one treatment plus a shampoo at 1000php...i said i will need to think about it first kasi baka wala naman maging effect....then I read about Novuhair, expensive din if I am just going to try, 4000+ daw yung set, its ok to spend this much if magiging hiyang ko di ba...and then saw your blog, super thanks talga for your review, be going to Watsons now to buy and start using Lauat...wish me luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad to be of help! This one's really effective. I'd also like to suggest something. It was recommended to me by a professional so you can also add this on your hair routine. Beat an egg well and massage it on your hair and scalp and let it dry on your hair before washing it off. Do it before you take a bath at least once a week. It should prevent hair loss. :)

      Delete
  12. Thanks for this! I'm trying it now alternatively with biotion shampoo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi will any brand of conditioner be good to use to avoid drying of hair after using lauat?? Or does it have to be the pregroe conditioner that we have to use for the dry hair??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, any conditioner will do. The Pregroe Condtioner is from another company so you don't really need to partner the two. :)

      Delete
    2. hi, try also lauat antihairfall hot oil for everyday use for only one minute "silk secrets" that can be bought in watson for only 165p. kapartner nung lauat shampoo for dry hair and for best results....

      Delete
  14. Thank you for talking about this and sharing your discovery to your readers! I've been a fan of your blog for quite some time and I love the reviews you make and the honesty you invest in them. Thank you so much! I'm off to buy Lauat pronto! I can't wait to try the egg treatment, too! Thank you so SO much! :) ~ Miss S. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, you just made my day! Thank you so much, Miss S.! :) God bless you.

      Delete
  15. Hmmmmm, nka bili n rn aq nung Nanny Rose's Gugo and Lawat Anti-hairfall Shampoo, effective nmn b sau un teh?...s bagay mgka iba tau i'm a guy mas prone s pgka kalbo mga boys...ung s case q nmn, wla nmn kmng lahing kalbo/panot ung ngang father q matanda n nsa 60 n ung age makapal p buhok nya skn hahaha...numipis hair q dhl ngpa rebond aq before, 3 times, hmmmmm, bale 4 years mahaba buhok q nun, then nung pna putol q n (barbers cut), ang nipis nya lalong lalo n s temple area, nan dhl lng b un s chemicals or what?, since wla nmn kmng lahing kalbo...take note gumamit n rn aq nung NovuHair wlng epekto, hnd q mn inubos ung 1bottle bka mas lalong numipis hair q...pls help...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's because of the chemicals din or it's in your system. Just because wala kayong lahing ganun, it doesn't mean hindi pwede mangyari sayo yun dear. :) Yung NovuHair, nung ginamit mo, walang epekto or lalong lumala? Kung hindi naman lumala, you should've at least emptied the whole bottle para makita yung effect. The Nanny Rose's Gugo and Lawat worked on me but I based on my experience, may nakatulong si Lauat Herbal Shampoo :)

      Delete
  16. since you're using Nanny rose, which one is effective, nannny rose gugo or lauat shampoo?, coz male is more prown to baldness, my age is 22 and i experiencing thin hair, i want to prevent it...

    ReplyDelete
  17. help naman po mam bing may naiisip po ako panu po kaya araw araw gamitin ung egg evry night pd po ba un baka kasi mas mag effective un

    ReplyDelete
  18. ska po ilang beses po ba gagamitin ung lauat shampoo wla po kasi direction twice a day po ba..? ska po naicip ko lang panu po kaya every night paghaluin ko ung egg at lauat shampoo then ibabad sa hair for 15 minutes ok po kaya un.. thank you po

    ReplyDelete
  19. hello. try nyo rin po un gugo shampoo and conditioner from Zenutrients. Everytime I wake up there's always lots of hair on my pillow but now just a week of using their gugo shampoo i never see any hairs on my pillow! plus it smells great. like the green tea perfume from elizabeth garden =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi,i started using biohair shampoo, conditioner and solution last september 28 pero nung naubos ko yan lahat di nako nakabili ulit medjo effective kasi my maliliit na tumubo pero di ko masasabing marami. Nung tinigil ko naglagas nanaman buhok ko. Then my nadiscover ako castor oil daw so tinry ko pag nagpapahid ako at pag sinuklay ang dami nalalagas so tinigil ko na. Siguro 1-2weeks ko siyang sinunukan. Lalo numipis buhok ko. Then eto nga bago ko nalaman is yung lauat naglalagas din pero hndi katulad nung sa castor oil. What if po rebonded yung hair pwede pa din pa i-apply yung lauat shampoo, conditioner and build-up cream? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Bing, I really appreciate your article and the picture used by you in the article are gorgeous. I use herbal shampoo for hair. And herbal products are very effective for me. I also take supplements for better health. I also like to share few herbal care shampoos with others so that they will take the benefits and make changes to their personality. http://www.besthairstylecuts.com/best-shampoo-for-thinning-hair/ A girl is better looking by its hair.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello
    Bumili ako ng lauat sa watsons at in 2 days talagang humaba ang buhok ko! pero pls sabihin nyo saakin kung ano ang review after 1 month usage
    kasi ang goal ko pumayat at humaba ng buhok ! so kung may tips kayo on how to lose weight tell me pls thnx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello its me ulit anyway i never experienced any hair loss and all that stuff pero nag pipitas ako ng buhok!
      nakalbo na ng unti scalp ko pero i did not have hair loss i was just looking for some ways to make my hair grow thats why i bought lauat

      Delete
    2. Hi! What do you mean po na pumayat ang buhok nyo? I'm still using Lauat now. I stopped again for a while then nag-hair loss ulit ako lalo nun pong nagpakulay ako ng buhok. Continue nyo lang po paggamit. :)

      Delete
  23. Kailngn ba daily ang paggamit nito? Available ba ito sa lahat ng drug store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opo. Actually I don't wash my hair everyday pero kung araw-araw po ninyo pinapaliguan ang buhok nyo, eto lang po gamitin nyo palagi Effective po. I'm not sure if available sa lahat ng drugstore pero available po sa lahat ng Mercury drugstore :)

      Delete
  24. Losing my hair it also cause to drop my self esteem..pls. Tell me if it still okay to use daily

    ReplyDelete
  25. hello ms. bing ^_^ tenk u po sa review mo ng lauat same here problem sa kumokonting buhok sa tuktok! panipis na ng panipis ang buhok sa ulo ko kaya takot na!!! hanap hanap na ng solution sa ganitong problem galing aq watson kanina bumili ng soap para sa face napadaan aq sa section ng hair care sa loob ng watson napasin ko ung lauat shampoo nabanggit na ito ng tropa ko na taga quezon province sv nya effective nga daw ang lauat kc ung bayaw nya ito lang ang ginamit tumubo na ang buhok! kaya dinadalhan nya pko ng dahon mismo galing sa province nila to help my hair loss going to baldness. kinakatas nya ito tpos inilagay nya sa isang lalagyan pinapa apply nya skin ung kinatas na na dahon ng lauat 30 mins bago aq maligo. in that case nakakapagod diba!!! kya nung nakita ko ito knina sa watson sv ko meron n nmn pla ready to use nitong lauat!!! para mas madagdagan pa ang kaalaman ko dito pagkauwi ko sa bahay google agad aq hanggang nakita ko itong blog mo kya mas naging convine aq to try it!!! i really hope na maging ok din skin ito pra matapos n hair problem ko haizt!!! tenk u po ulit ms. bing for ur review you help me alot have a nice day and more reviews to come to help more people like me!!! godbless u po!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kumusta na paggamit mo Lauat? Ako 2 weeks na gumagamit, pero parang same pa din nalalagas na buhok sa akin.

      Delete
    2. Oo nga bakla anong balita?

      Delete
  26. Seryoso na problema talaga ng mga babae ang hair fall…I can relate. Huhuhu! Buti na lang may mga products na ganito. Thanks for sharing this Miss Bing.
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. araw arw po yan ginagamit o 3x a week lang?

    tyaka nakikita kong mga nag popost dito mga babae pwede naman sa lalake "to dba?

    ReplyDelete
  29. tyaka hindi ba talaga sya bumubula?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tanga anong hindi nabula baka matagal ka nang walang ligo kaya di na nabula try mo ibuhos lahat sa buhok mo yan tignan natin kung dpa bumula yan.. or try mo laklakin para mas makita mong nabula talaga sa bibig mo bwahahaha peace

      Delete
  30. Im using lauat for 2week epektib kc nbwasan n ung nalalagas n buhok paisaisa na lng, ramdam mo na kmakapal. Nkta ng brother ko na kumapal na un buhok sa my puyo ko. Kya i will continue using lauat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bakla anyare? Effective ba o hindi???

      Delete
  31. inumpisahan ko na gumamit ng lauat shampoo nitong may 14 kaya hindi ko pa nakikita yung full effect. I'll post my comment on this shampoo next month. =D (by aga)

    ReplyDelete
  32. While using Lauat shampoo, put castor oil + (olive oil or coconut oil) (mix or mix of 3 oils) every night., castor oil can regrow hair
    Read this http://help-health.com/castor-oil/ or ask mr google about castor oil for hair growth. Essential oil can help stop hair fall and hair regrow. . .

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks to share the blog! It's appreciable and admirable to know about the Lauat Herbal Hair Treatment Shampoo !

    ReplyDelete
  34. nagparebond ako ngyn naglalagas na hair ko ok lng ba gamitin ko yn

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi tanong ko lang if pwedeng gumamit din ng ibang shampoo at conditioner? Or kelangan lauat herbal shampoo lng po talaga ang gamitin? Hope you reply. Thanks po!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Bumili ako neto kanina try ko kung effective

    ReplyDelete
  37. Nadine: Nanny Rose's Gugo and Lawat shampoo does leave a “wiry” feel so what I usually do, I dry my hair using an electric fan & I use a wide tooth comb. It feels soft afterwards. My hair is naturally wavy & I noticed it became more manageable because of the shampoo. I love the scent & my hair is not greasy nor itchy at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Where can i buy gny haiir growth serum? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thank you for educating me...I'll try using Lauat Hair Treatment Shampoo. I really appreciate your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hello! I've been using Lauat for months. But I'm not seeing any results. Panipis na sobra yung hair ko :( Tanong ko lang kung kailangan bang everyday ishampoo? Sabi kasi sa aking if everyday daw nagsshampoo parang mas maglalagas pa raw yung hair. :(

    ReplyDelete
  41. Gumamit ako ng nanny rose,parang d epektib saken...try ko tong lauat mukang mas ok sa nanny rose,hoping ako mapakapal ng lauat ang buhok ko...

    ReplyDelete
  42. May mapagbibilhan po ba nito sa saudi o sa dubai? Im so depressed tlga sa falling hair huhu

    ReplyDelete
  43. Please reply sa anong store ng saudi o dubai ito mabibili.. salamat

    ReplyDelete
  44. I purchased Tresemme Products online from Awesome bazar. Awesome Bazar provides best competitive prices product and fast delivery process . Really very nice service of awesome bazar, Awesome bazaar best Shopping destination. Find At https://awesomebazar.com/brands/tresemme/

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi where can I buy Glory of New York Hair Growth Serum? Is it availabe in the local stores?

    ReplyDelete
  46. Awesome!ask ko lng po,it will be okay ba na imix un lauat shampoo at conditioner ng pregroe?TIA😊 more power

    ReplyDelete
  47. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  48. VLCC range of International Hair Fall Treatments provides a complete hair care solution to all hair types for hair fall prevention.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thanks... Gentle cleanser with “Quick kill effect” on microorganisms causing dandruff.Herbal shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  50. Bing, please review Moringa O with Argan oil. they said it is effective with hair fall too.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Hi everyone. I think effective siya kasi andami kong baby hair. 3 months ko na ata gamit ang lauat. Medyo di ko gusto yung conditioner kasi di nmn dumulas hair ko at ang dami kong dpat ilagay. Anyway, 2nd month plang napansin ko na kahit anong ayos ko sa hair ko pangit tignan kasi sa mga baby hair ko. Naiinis pako nung una kasi nga daming tutyang akala mo unruly bangs. Then i realized sa pictures na parang nagpantay na ang hairline ko. When i was younger my lil sis and I would fight a lot. Way back college, cat fight kmi and she pulled a good bunch of hair. So hindi na tumubo since natrauma ata hair follicles ko. But now, I dont notice na uneven ang hairline ko. I just turned 36. And till now kagulo pa rin ang baby hairs ko sa pagtubo. I dont shampoo everyday. I dont use conditioner coz i lose hair when applying it. Since Lauat lang gamit ko I can pretty much say that it controlled my hairfall and improved hairgrowth. Patience lang guys cause it will really take months since hair normally grows half an inch a month unless you do treatments and live a stress-free life.

    ReplyDelete
  52. its really true i agree with your article .
    now a days is common problem all our the world .
    that's why we introduce a best product for hair fall and hair loss patient.
    Best Hair Specialist Doctor in Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  53. Mas ok ba kung lauat shampoo lang ang gagamitin khit wala ng lauat conditioner???? Ang tigas sa buhok ng conditioner ng lauat..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ako po, I never used their conditioner. I used the shampoo lang and then commercial conditioners. Nagwork pa rin naman siya.

      Delete
  54. The best Hair loss treatment for women actually involve a lot of the things men use for hair loss. A lot of women notice hair loss. It is a very common problem and the urge to find a treatment can be very normal.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hey i recently started using Herbal shampoo my hair with only Anti-dandruff Kit nowadays. I have curly & extremely dry hair & I'm was worried about them. But now, I really love my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hair loss has become a serious issue of today that is commonly faced by men and women alike. All are in the look out for new, advanced hair care products that can act brilliantly on their hair without any risk of hair damages. shampoo for Seborrheic Dermatitis

    ReplyDelete
  57. Who among us doesn't want beautiful hair? Well, beautiful hair translates to healthy hair. If our hair is healthy, whether it's curly, straight, short, long or in between it all, it will look good and feel good. best hair growth vitalizer in India

    ReplyDelete
  58. There are many hair care products and treatments available today. It is very true that hair care should be as important as taking good care of the rest of the body. However, with all of the television advertisements and sale ads that are in our everyday life it can be difficult in making the correct decision on which treatment is the best choice. The hair care industry would have us to believe that their hair care products will deliver the best results. Many individuals are purchasing these shampoos and treatments with little to no positive remedy for their hair care problems. Hair Removal

    ReplyDelete
  59. These days, you would find many celebrities with long and attractive hair, promoting different hair care products, but take my words; they are only a part of the promotional campaign and activities which are conducted by different brands. check more info about hougang salon

    ReplyDelete
  60. These days, you would find many celebrities with long and attractive hair, promoting different hair care products, but take my words; they are only a part of the promotional campaign and activities which are conducted by different brands. https://raybanaustralia.com/2021/02/03/whats-the-best-hair-salon-shampoo-model/

    ReplyDelete
  61. It is fine, nonetheless evaluate the information and facts around this correct. cbd topical pain relief

    ReplyDelete
  62. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. https://www.launchora.com/story/11-best-oils-for-hair-growth-in-pakistan-uk-and-u

    ReplyDelete
  63. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Herbal Supplement

    ReplyDelete
  64. Really appreciate you sharing this post. Really thank you! Want more.dandruff

    ReplyDelete
  65. The adult scalp contains about 100,000 hair follicles. Everyday the scalp loses about 100 hairs and they will grow back in 5-6 weeks. Starting at age 40, the levels of by-product prolactin of testosterone of men increases, stimulating the production of the enzyme 5-alpha reductase that causes the conversion of testosterone to gihydro-testosterones DHT causing our hair to grow back thinner or not grown back at all. This causes an androgenic alopecia hair loss problem, since DHT shrinks the follicles causing hair thins and hair receding at the forehead, crown and temple for men and thins over the entire scalp for women. haircut

    ReplyDelete
  66. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. http://hair-rebonding.jigsy.com/entries/general/hair-rebonding-can-you-do-it-at-home-

    ReplyDelete
  67. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


    Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

    aQ...

    ReplyDelete
  68. remove makeup with aloe vera gel to make your skin. Just the cotton pad into the Aloe gel and wipe away the makeup from the skin. It is usual and moderate and can also be used for sensitive skin

    ReplyDelete
  69. Buy As I Am JBCO Castor Oil Conditioner 12oz from BeautyFlex UK. Vitamin E and Vitamin C work together to provide nourishment to your hair and scalp and detangle coils and curls.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hair growth kit Shop RX Systems PF for the Best High Quality Dermatologist Developed Skin and Hair Care Products. Get Better Skin NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  71. I’m in love with this website. I have visited this site so frequently. I discovered this website on the internet. I have gotten a good stuff of information. Many thanks. keep updating me.
    best hair specialist near me

    ReplyDelete
  72. It is a website designed for you to enjoy the world of gambling. by the style of the game Unlike general online games, each game we have selected. Let these gamblers have fun playing. Ensure that if you open your mind Play with our website You will certainly not be disappointed with us. because it has beautiful graphics and realistic effects to make you enjoy playing Throughout every bet, the ssc168live website comes in a modern format, easy to play, and has a comprehensive game service. There is a standard that is accepted all over the world. There are bonuses, prizes that are more than anywhere else. All systems and equipment Make you use it easily and quickly, we also have games. There are many more for you to choose fromๅ with an automatic deposit-withdrawal system Play and get money for sure Comes with a quality team that takes care of you 24 hours a day. texasbigwin

    ReplyDelete
  73. Nice post!
    Thanks for sharing this information with us.Keratin Hair Treatment Pune

    ReplyDelete
  74. Such a nice Post . Thanks for sharing your information with us . We also recommend to use our Askari Herbal Hair Oil .

    ReplyDelete
  75. wow nice information please vist my blog for more information. careplusplus.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Great post!
    Thanks for sharing this informative information. I really liked it.
    Keratin Treatment Cost in Pune

    ReplyDelete
  77. i am also facing intense hair fall and try many brands but all have sulpher which make my scalp dry and more itchy this product looks so amazing Makeup Setting Finishing Spray price in Pakistan
    women turtleneck sweater price in pakistan
    cerave facial cleanser online in pakistan and i am going to give it a try to stop may hair fall

    ReplyDelete