Tuesday, January 8, 2013

FOTD (010713): Fresh and Glowing Makeup for School



Hi everyone!

Today, I created one of my most favorite school makeup looks ever! This makeup look is inspired by Michelle Phan's Simple and Clean Makeup Tutorial, focused more on the eye makeup. Today, January 7, 2013, is the first day of school for me this year! Today, our classes resumed at NEU and I thought of glamming up a little as a back-to-school celebration. I have enough time to do a little more makeup than my usual school makeup so I decided to do this. It looks effortless but time and energy were really used and spent here! :)



I just love the healthy glow of my face in this look! All thanks to my current favorite blusher which is the Shawill Collagen Rosy Touch Blusher in 001! I will definitely do a review soon! Also, I highlighted the high points of my face and I used the lightest shade from my VS Metallic Eyes Palette. I'm planning to do a tutorial for this look... what do you think? Do you want me to? Anyway, here are the products I used to achieve this fresh and glowing school makeup:

FACE
Ever Bilena BB Cream in Oriental (surprisingly good)
Fashion 21 Two-Way Cake with Milk Moisturizers in No. 02
4U2 Envy Halo Concealer in Beige
Fashion 21 Single Eyeshadow in 20 (used as contouring powder)
Shawill Collagen Rosy Touch Blusher in 001 
Lightest Shade from the VS Metallic Eyes palette (used as highlighter)

EYES AND BROWS
In2It Fine Tip Eyebrow Pencil
ELF Eyelid Primer
Fashion 21 Single Eyeshadow in 20 (used to contour the crease and for lining the eyes)
Lightest Shade from the VS Metallic Eyes palette (moving lids and brow bones)
Maybelline Impact Express Smooth Felt Liner
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara

LIPS
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten
NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Natural


Let me know if you want me to do a video tutorial for this look. :)


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


No comments:

Post a Comment