Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Collective Haul: Year-End Haul!!!

Hi everyone!

Okay, so my first blog this 2013 is still about 2012! Hah! I have already shared with you my top 10 favorites for 2012 but I haven't shared yet my last haul last year. These items were hauled last December, different dates of course. I just want to share them to you because it's my first time to feature clothes in a haul!

1. Floral Maxi Dress by Jus' Jeans (P799.75)
- My Father bought this dress for me for our thanksgiving day last December 16. I love it on me! :) Jus' Ur Size is available at SM Department Stores at the Plus Size section.



2. Cotton Blazers by Get Laud! (P199.00 each)



3. AXN Eye Wear (P599.75)
- I bought this pair of eyeglasses because I needed to wear glasses again. My eyes are killing me! Actually, I found this glasses at the Men's eye wear section at SM North Edsa but I chose this because it can fit any occasions and I love it on me! :D



4. Purple Patent Shine Wallet by Tomato
- This was a gift  by my very good friend, Leslie! She and her husband, John, gave us gifts (our friends) when we had our year-end party at their house. We didn't really expect to receive gifts from them! Thanks, John and Les! :)



5. L'Oreal Hip Color Espresso and Bare Natural Eye shadow
- These are the items that I won as a consolation prize from Joyce Sola of candyloveart! Thank you, sister! :)



6. Fashion 21 Two Way Cake with Milk Moisturizers in No. 2 Refill (P140.00)
- I really like the Fashion 21 loose powder so I decided to try out their two way cake. So far, I'm liking it! I just wish they have a wider range of shades.



7. Shawill Collagen Rose Touch Blusher in 001 (P165.00)
- I fell in love with its color when I swatched it on my hands while I was at the Shawill counter in SM North Edsa. It's a beautiful peachy color with a gold sheen which gives a very beautiful glow on my face! :)

8. Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer in Medium (P250.00)
- I'm running out of my first spa concealer so before the sale ended at Circle C, I bought me another concealer pen! Haha! I want to save money, of course!

9. Le Petite Prince Organizer with stand (P150.00)
- My sister and I bought Le Petie Prince organizers but with different cover designs. We just love that this organizer can stand! We bought this at V-Mall, Greenhills.



10. Folding Organizer with two drawers (P100.00)
- I'm in need of organizers for my growing makeup collection so when I saw this folding organizer at the Tutuban Night Market, I immediately bought it! Love the strawberries! :)



11. Brown Puffy Barrel Bag (P180.00)
- Gotta looooooove night markets! I love this barrel bag so much because it's chic yet it's affordable at only P180.00!!! This is just one of the 3 bags that I bought. :)



12. Black Barrel Bag (P180.00)
- I love barrel bags that's why I bought two of them! Haha! I bought the brown one because of its color and I bought this black one because of its design. It has two different designs on each side. The other one if puffy and the other side has black sequins which make the bag look shiny and sophisticated plus it's so affordable, too! :) From Tutuban Night Market, too!



13. Pink Clutch Bag with Gold Chain Strap (P180.00)
- Also bought from Tutuban Night Market. I love this bag because it's very girly and I love the color. The gold strap chain also adds a little something something on this bag. It also has a hidden pocket which I absolutely like!




14. Excel Paris Lip Glosses (P40.00 each)
- I always see this from different online stores but I was skeptic to buy them because they are too cheap. But I heard that these lip glosses are really pigmented and they were right! These Excel Paris lip glosses are so pigmented! I was so amazed by its color pay-off that I bought 6 different shades of it! Hahaha! BUT I don't like its consistency because it's too drying. I just love the color pay-off and its staying power.



15. Caronia Nail Polish in Goddess



16. Pregroe 4-in-1 Thickening Conditioner (P200.00)
- So I've mentioned in my previous monthly haul that I'm losing a lot of hair that's why I bought the Lauat Herbal Treatment Shampoo. It's working, my hair fall was lessen but the hair that I lost are still not growing back. Anyway, the Lauat shampoo can leave my hair coarse and dry because my hair was damaged due to hair coloring. I thought of buying a conditioner from Lauat but what they have is just a leave-on conditioner. It's fine but when I finally decided to buy the leave-on conditioner, it was out of stock. Then I saw this Pregroe Thickening Conditioner and I decided to just get this one since I've already tried their shampoo before which is also good plus I love its green tea-ish scent. I'll do an update soon.



Whew! That's it! This is totally one of my most favorite hauls ever! Hahaha! :) I hope you'll continue following my blog. Happy New Year everyone!


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment