Thursday, December 13, 2012

MODE 2012: Fashion Show and Model Quest by Coterie PH

A few months ago, I was contacted by my former trainer and co-teacher to be one of the hair and makeup artists of  Coterie PH's first ever fashion show and model quest. Mr. Sari Rosendo, or whom I'm used to calling Teacher Sari, is the production designer of Coterie PH. Coterie Casting and Productions produced this one-day fashion show and model quest which was entitled Mode 2012. One of Coterie PH's objectives is to promote Caviteño models and designers.




On November 11, 2012, we did the first photo shoot and gown fitting at Recuerdos, Silang, Cavite. Finally, the big event happened on November 25, 2012 at Cinema 2, SM Dasmarinas, Cavite. The contestants got to wear designer clothes by creative designers Adrian Sahagun, Thin-Thin Valencia of MCG, and Emar Vida. The models for the fashion show displayed different clothings from various brands like MCG.

There were 5 female contestants and 7 for the male category. I did the hair and makeup of the 5 female models and 1 of the male models. I cannot be any more happy when they announced the first ever male and female Mode 2012 winners because they were both my models! :) Congratulations Jennah and Kyle (wait Kyle nga ba?)!!! Haha! I'm sorry I totally forgot the exact name of the male model! >.<

Here are few of the photos taken during the event:

photo credit to Erick Anyayahan

Behind the scene shots with HMUA Frencinne Lee. :)

photo credit to Omar Ismael

photo credit to Omar Ismael

Mode 2012 Contestants

photo credit to Omar Ismael

One of the brand models, KC Marco --- I did her makeup. Peg was just simple and natural look. :)


photo credit to KC Marco

MCG



EMAR VIDA


photo credit to Omar Ismael

photo credit to Omar Ismael












ADRIAN SAHAGUN






creative designer, Adrian Sahagun with Bryan Giron

photo credit to Omar Ismael

photo credit to Frencinne Lee

Honoring the judges :)

photo credit to Omar Ismael

MOST PHOTOGENIC - Jayson



Best in Runway (Female) - Alyssa
Hair and Makeup by me



Best in Runway (Male)



FIRST MALE MODE WINNER
Hair and Makeup by me :)



FIRST FEMALE MODE WINNER - Jennah
Hair and makeup by me :)



Proud Lola and parents of Jennah! :) Ate Tina, Jennah's mom, is my former co-teacher as well and a very good friend. :)



Teacher Sari giving out his final remarks. :)




There will be more photos soon! I can't wait to share it to you all. :)

Oh, how I love my job! :) Thanks to Coterie PH!


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


No comments:

Post a Comment