Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Collaboration with Joyce Sola: Futuristic Makeup Look

Hi everyone!

So a couple of weeks ago, I collaborated with Joyce Sola, a fellow beauty blogger, YouTube guru, makeup artist, and PROPS ambassador. We decided to collaborate and do two makeup looks --- one creative and one that is wearable. In each of the looks that we're going to do, we decided to use PROPS cosmetics to pay tribute to them and share to the world how versatile and awesome PROPS cosmetics is.

We did the creative look first and we chose futuristic as our theme. I did a cyborg-ish makeup look and Joyce did a Lady Gaga inspired look. :)



What do you think? Lady Gaga, err, I mean Joyce did an awesome job! Watch her video to see how she did that contouring effect! :)



To see how I did the cyborg effect, watch my futuristic makeup video! :)







Thanks sis Joyce for an awesome collaboration! Looking for more awesome collaborations with you! :) Thank you to PROPS Tools and Cosmetics! The palettes are perfect for those who love doing dramatic and creative looks --- just like me and sis Joyce. :)


If you want to do a collaboration with me, don't hesitate to tell me. I would love to! Working with fellow makeup artists and bloggers is one of the best things ever. Why? I get to meet new friends! :)


Don't forget to visit Joyce Sola's blog site:
http://candyloveart2012.blogspot.com/

To shop for awesome PROPS palettes and tools, visit their site:
http://www.shopatprops.com/


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


1 comment: