Sunday, December 30, 2012

Bing's Top 10 Favorite Products for 2012!!!


One more day to go and we'll welcome a new year! No drama, no long introductions. I'm getting tired of the "I can't believe 2012's over" and "Time flies by so fast" because I always say it and I even mentioned that in my previous videos including my video about this one. Haha! So, let me just share with you my Top 10 Favorite Products for 2012!

You can watch the video here:



BING'S TOP 10 FAVORITE PRODUCTS FOR 2012:

1. Snoe S Skin Stem Cell Sunblock Cream (P169.00)
- A multi-functional  product that acts as a sunblock cream, day cream, night cream, makeup base and whitening product! :)



2. In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour in ER 01 Eyebrowns (P299.00)
- An affordable long-lasting eyebrow powder that can also be used as an eye shadow and contouring powder. :) This photo was taken a few months ago already. Now, I already hit pan because I use it every time I do my brows and makeup! :)



3. Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer in Medium (P250/sale)
- I got this on sale at Revlon, Circle C. This concealer is my go-to concealer because it's convenient to use and it does a good job in concealing my dark under eye circles and blemishes!



4. 4U2 Dream Girl Love Pink Forever Liquid Foundation (P194.00)
- My favorite everyday foundation and go-to foundation. The coverage is light to medium but it can conceal the redness of my skin and the minor imperfections on my face. Plus it's affordable so students who love wearing makeup at school can afford to buy this one. It's not heavy, just perfect for everyday makeup looks!



5. 4U2 Dream Girl Love Pink Lovelight BB Powder with SPF 15 (P194.00)
- Like the Forever Liquid Foundation, this other 4U2 product is affordable as well and has a good quality! Other beauty bloggers also raved about this product because it's really awesome in controlling oil, the coverage is good and it stays on for long hours! It can keep your face looking fresh for a long time plus it's so tiny that it can fit even in your smallest pouch so it's perfect for school girls and working girls!



6. ELF Natural Radiance Blusher in Flushed (P129.75)
- The shade name says it all! This blush will really make you look flushed like you're blushing. It has a sheen into it so it gives a beautiful glow on your face! Also, it's very affordable and handy! This is definitely my go-to and everyday blush!



7. Victoria's Secret Metallic Eyes Palette (a gift from the best friend)
- Other than an eye pencil and mascara, you have everything that you need in this palette to create different eye makeup looks, especially day to night looks. This palette by VS is designed for day to night makeup looks and it's really perfect for day to night looks because there are 6 eye shadows --- from light neutral color to gold, to browns, to silver, to black! It also includes a black gel liner and a highlighter to complete your look! You can only do so many eye makeup looks with this palette. Smokey eyes, bronzed eyes, neutral eye makeup, etc. :)



8. Maybelline Impact Express Smooth Felt Liner
- My go-to black liner! It's convenient to use, it stays on for long hours, and it's a jet black color!


9. Holika Holika Magic Pole Waterproof Mascara (P350.00)
- What separates this mascara from other mascaras is its wand. It has a pole at the tip of the wand so it can reach the hard-to-reach part of your eyelashes which is the inner part! I love this mascara because other than its wand, it does a good job in separating and lengthening my eyelashes so it really gives me a wide awake-looking eyes!


10. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten (P575.00)
- A lip balm, a lipstick, and a lip stain in one! It keeps my lips supple and moisturized the whole day, the color is buildable so if you want a sheer color on your lips, just apply one layer or if you want to have a bolder lip color then you can apply as many layers as you want! This shade that I have, Smitten, is perfect for me because it's a loud color --- so me! This product is a staple in my makeup kit! Definitely one of my top favorites!!! :)


That's it for my top 10 favorite products 2012! What are your favorites for this year? Please share it, too! I'd love to know! :)

Happy New Year, everyone! I have yet to discover new products this coming year and let's see if they will make it in my top favorites next year! Yeeeey! :)


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


No comments:

Post a Comment