Monday, December 3, 2012

Belo Essentials Skin Care Line: My skin's new babies!


Hi everyone!

I recently bought a complete set skin care products from Belo Essentials. These are not all the products they are offering in the Belo Essentials line because there are a couple variants for each of the products from that line. I ran out of my facial wash, toner, and night cream already so of course, I thought of buying new ones. Instead of buying the same products that I have previously used, I thought of trying new products. I guess searching for skin care products doesn't really have a finish line unless you find one that is really irreplaceable... but I still doubt it. Well, yes, of course you can find great and awesome skin care products that would even go to your HG list but sometimes, you're just gonna want to try other new products for comparison, right?

Anyway, since I want to get products that have easy access and quite affordable, I just settled for drugstore products. Actually, the first skin care product that I ran out of was my night cream so that's what I first searched for. We were at Mercury Drug (one of the popular drugstores in the Philippines) and I was looking for a night cream then I saw the Belo Essentials Night Therapy Whitening Vitamin Cream. I bought the product, tried it and I actually loved it. So, a few days after that, I began to run out of my toner and face wash so I decided to buy from the Belo Essentials line so that it would match my night cream and to see if the products from that line are worth your money. I've tried the Belo Essentials Whitening Lotion with SPF 15 a few years back and I liked it so, I thought "These skin care products must worth the try, too!". So, I went ahead and bought the Belo Essentials Pore Minimizing Whitening Face Wash, Belo Essentials Pore Refining Whitening Toner, and Belo Essentials Day Cover Whitening Vitamin Cream with SPF 15. The face wash and the toner that I bought are both for oily skin since I have oily-combination skin. But if you don't have an oily skin, you could settle for the other variants. The ones in pink are formulated for oily skin while the ones in blue are for normal to dry skin. However, the Vitamin Whitening Cream, both day and night, are for all skin types. The pink one is the day cream while the blue one is the night cream. Hope I made myself clear! Phew!

I just noticed that all of the products from the Belo Essentials have the same scent --- from bar soaps, to face wash, to moisturizers, to toners, to lotions! Hahaha! Mind you, the scent is actually really good.

Please wait for my separate reviews of each of these products:

1. Belo Essentials Night Therapy Whitening Vitamin Cream
2. Belo Essentials Pore Minimizing Whitening Face Wash for oily skin
3. Belo Essentials Pore Refining Whitening Toner for oily skin
4. Belo Essentials Day Cover with SPF 15


Now, I can officially say this:
"Only Belo touches my skin. Who touches yours?"

Hahaha! Talk soon!


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


5 comments:

  1. i love their lotions smells good =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! natawa ako sa only belo touches my skin! :) Im using the Belo soap yungexfoliating in pink :) yung lotion nga lang nila hindi ako hiyang :)

    http://eyahnism.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! :) Ooh, okay ba yung soap? Try mo yung night cream, really nice.

      Delete
  3. FOR OILY SKIN, matry nga! i have very very oily skin! ty for sharing!

    ReplyDelete