Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12: Lucky Day and Group Dynamics! (plus FOTD)

Hi everyone!!!

Classes this 2012 for NEU students are officially over! We had our final activity earlier today which was a requirement for our subject Group Dynamics. We facilitated different games and activities that are related to Group Dynamics which were actually helpful in developing interpersonal skills! :) We were sooooooooo tired and exhausted but we had fun and it's all worth it! Our hardwork paid off! We got 1.0 for our Midterm grade! Huuurrrraaaahhhh! :)


Thanks to Sir Jovit, for being so generous! Hahaha! :D I'll surely miss my classmates. I'll see you all next year! ^__^

Anyway, here's an FOTD for you guys:


PRODUCTS USED:

Tony Moly BB Doll Foundation + San San Soleil Foundation
Fashion 21 Loose Powder
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Fantasia
Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher in Grapefruit Jelly
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour
Tony Moly Maxi Volume Force Mascara + Daiso Mascara
Maybelline Crayon Liner in black
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain + NYX Matte Lipstick in Shocking Pink


I've been loving ponytails these past days. I used to hate it because I thought it makes my face a lot rounder, haha! But I don't care about that anymore. ;-)


Today is definitely a good day! It's 12-12-12 today! It's the last repetitive date we'll ever see in our lifetime! 12 is one of my favorite numbers because it is my birth day (October 12) Awesome and lucky day for me! :)


Few days to go 'til we welcome another year. Time flies by so fast. Let's all be thankful. :)


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-











No comments:

Post a Comment