Thursday, November 29, 2012

Galactic Makeup (Galaxy Inspired)


Hi everyone!

A few days ago, I was brainstorming again with myself. Haha! I was thinking it's been a while since my brain last functioned for a creative makeup look. It seemed that I was lacking in inspirations. Every time I attempt to do a creative makeup look, it would end up really bad or if not bad, not that good. I have tons of ideas and pegs inside my mind but I can't seem to put it into makeup. I was feeling sad already but yesterday, a certain someone's Facebook status suddenly made my brain work like crazy! That person is also a very talented makeup artist who is also known for creative makeup looks. I was so inspired and touched by that post and I told myself that I WILL DO AN AVANT GARDE MAKEUP LOOK AFTER CLASS TOMORROW NO MATTER WHAT! Haha!

So, last night when I got home, I ate, went to the supermarket, fixed my stuff, cleaned my makeup area, freshened up myself and then filmed a new video! :) I did a galactic makeup look because I've never done that before and I've been wanting to do it for such a long time already. Of course I did research and looked at different photos of galaxy to be inspired even more and this is what I came up with.




The technique that I did on the eye makeup is the same technique that the Pixiwoo sisters did in one of their awesome creative makeup tutorials. If you're an avid fan of the Sam and Nic then you probably know what I'm talking about. :)



I used a pink glitter liner from NYX to draw some twinkling stars! :) I originally applied a purple lipstick but I thought it's making the whole look too overwhelming so I just settled for a pale lip color then applied a shimmer purple eye shadow on my middle pout.






PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
San San Soleil Matte Foundation
Revlon Age Defying Foundation
Fashion 21 Loose Powder No. 01
LA Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil in Vacation
ELF 32-Piece Eye Shadow Beauty School Palette Volume II
NYX Glitter Eye Liner in Hot Candy

EYES AND BROWS
Nichido Girls Night Out Color Intense Eye Pencil in Deep Plum
ELF 32-Piece Eye Shadow Beauty School Palette Volume II
Props Tools and Cosmetics Disco Matte Palette
NYX Single Eye Shadow in Black
Local Kokeshi Doll black liquid liner
Maybelline Crayon Liner in black
Generic Brand Falsies
Tony Moly Maxi Volume Force Mascara

LIPS
NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Natural
ELF 32-Piece Eye Shadow Beauty School Palette Volume II (plum, dark navy)





Finally did another creative makeup look! Thanks to my new inspiration and also to Gina The Makeup Artist for always inspiring me! You're one of the bests! :)

What do you guys think? Let me know if you have any awesome idea for a creative makeup look that you want me to do. Talk soon! :)


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)\
-ivsc-



8 comments: