Friday, October 26, 2012

MY BOYFRIEND DOES MY MAKEUP (TAG) + 4th Year Anniversary



Hi everyone!

This year, my boyfriend and I both turned 23 and our relationship also got a year older! We're already in our 4th year and I've been very happy with him, with us. Yes, we did have our ups and downs but we all know a relationship wouldn't be complete and wouldn't grow strong without facing trials and challenges, right? I'm really happy and I cannot believe we reached this far. I love him so much! :)



Anyway, this year we celebrated our anniversary differently. We were kind of in a tight budget this year because we are both studying again so we don't really have stable jobs/incomes. We didn't celebrate our anniversary this year like we always do like go out and eat at a fancy restaurant, watch a movie, shop, etc. Instead, we decided to film the MY BOYFRIEND DOES MY MAKEUP TAG which almost all of the YouTube beauty gurus had already done since last year. It wasn't actually too hard to convince him and talk him into doing this tag because he's such a cowboy! He's game for anything and I love that about him!

We actually got a lot of good feedbacks and comments on our video and I am so glad people liked it! They said my boyfriend has a future in makeup. Haha! And I agree! He's actually good in blending the foundation and especially LINING THE EYES! I really loved the winged/graphic eyeliner he did on me. I'm planning to recreate it but of course, a better version! LOL!



Told ya, the liner looks awesome! I love that he chose purple colors! Actually, the eyeliner that he did and the lip color that he chose are both makeup trends for this season! Hah! GOOD JOB! If you haven't watched our video yet, click the thumbnail below. :)



We had sooooo much fun filming this video and I can't stop watching it because it makes me happy! Thanks to Lincon for being such an awesome sport and not being a buzz kill!






I am so glad this is what we did this year for our anniversary. Yes we're on a tight budget but still, we managed to celebrate in a very unique, happy, and fun way! Moments like this always remind me of the song Danny's Song by Kenny Loggins:

"Even though we ain't got money,
I'm so in love with you honey
and everything will bring a chain of love...
And in the morning when I rise,
You bring a tear of joy to my eyes
And tell me everything is gonna be alright."






4 down, a lifetime to go! :)
I love you so much, YUM! I'll stay in love with you... forever.

*Kilig naman kayo? Hahaha!*

Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-




No comments:

Post a Comment