Tuesday, October 23, 2012

30-Day Makeup Challenge - DAY 3

Hi everyone!

Today is the 3rd day for this makeup challenge! :)


DAY 3

Favorite brand(s)?

It actually depends on the product. I mean if is it for foundation, concealer, lipstick, etc. To be honest, I haven't really tried those higher-end cosmetic brands so for now, most of my favorites are drugstore cosmetics.

For foundations, I really love Revlon and Smashbox. I have also tried Cinema Secrets' foundation and concealer and I really loved it! L'Oreal and Maybelline have good foundations as well. Other brands that I love when it comes to concealer are L.A. Girls and Hard Candy.

For powders I love Maybelline, Fanny Serrano, Fashion 21, Ellana Minerals, 4U2 (BB Powder).

For blushes and eyeshadows, I love E.L.F., NYX, Ever Bilena (blushes).

For eye pencils and lip pencils, number one is NYX! I really love their pencils and the shades' availability because they have a wide range of colors to choose from. I also love pencils (including eyebrow pencils) from Nichido, Ever Bilena, Maybelline, Etude House, and Nature Republic.

For lipsticks, again, the winner is NYX. I also love lipsticks from In2It, Revlon, Wet N Wild, and Maybelline.

For mascaras, Maybelline is the best (for me)! It's awesome and it's affordable!


For brands in general, it would have to be NYX, Revlon, E.L.F., and Maybelline.







3 down... 27 more days to go! :)
Click here to go to Day 2.



Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-





No comments:

Post a Comment