Sunday, October 21, 2012

30-Day Makeup Challenge - Day 2

Hi everyone!

So, we're now on the second day of the 30-day Makeup Challenge. Here we go!


DAY 2

How did you learn to put on makeup?


I actually learned the application of makeup by experiences. I have a lot of questions about makeup but I didn't ask anyone how or why. What I did was I read a lot of makeup articles and all those other information about makeup using different mediums such as the internet, magazines, books, etc. That is basically how I learned to put on makeup. Now there are lots of makeup artists and YouTube beauty gurus filming videos and sharing their knowledge about makeup and I can say that those videos are definitely helpful. Especially those makeup artists/YT gurus that are already professional makeup artists and really know the do's and don'ts about makeup. Wayne Goss, Pixiwoo sisters, Kandee Johnson, Jordan Liberty, Lisa Eldridge, and Robert Jones are some of the bests!


2 down... 28 more days to go!
Click here to go to Day 1.

Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-



No comments:

Post a Comment