Saturday, September 1, 2012

Human Nature 100% Natural Peppermint Lip Balm


Hi everyone!

If you have already read my previous posts, you will surely be aware that I love minty scents and flavors. That's why when I found the Human Nature 100% Natural Peppermint lip balm, I did not even think twice to buy it. I just went ahead and bought it!

I love this lip balm so much because aside from it having a peppermint flavor, this lip balm can really moisturize my lips and it is 100% natural. The texture is not creamy unlike other lip balms that melts as you swipe it onto your lips then gets super sticky afterwards. This lip balm is a bit waxier but in a good way. The texture of this lip balm kind of reminds me of the Nanny Rose's Queen Bee lip balm. At first, both are a little difficult to apply because it's not that creamy so they don't glide on easily. But as you apply and swipe it onto your lips, you'll notice that it's really moisturizing and it softens the dry skin on your lips. Three weeks ago I caught a flu and my lips dried and chapped like crazy. This natural lip balm by Human Nature saved me! It really did treat my lips and of course, with the help of water therapy, my lips are soft and smooth again. ;-)




It doesn't contain any harmful chemicals so this lip balm would definitely treat your lips with TLC (right, Human Nature?) ;-) The best part is it's affordable at only PhP 65.00! This lip balm is also available in Wild Berry, Tutti Frutti and Choco Fudge. Of course, I chose Peppermint because I'm just a sucker for minty flavors and scents! I'm a mint monster! Haha!

Alright, talk soon!


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


5 comments:

  1. This seems like a good lip balm. I'm always a fan of lip balm than the lipstick. I will look for this lip balm in my area. I hope there's one! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a good lip balm! :) Good luck! :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Maria! Where are you from? You can order Human Nature products from www.facebook.com/shop.chesky

      Delete
  2. I love this product. I also adore mint-flavoured products ;)

    ReplyDelete