Friday, September 21, 2012

FOTD (September 20, 2012): Not-You-Ordinary-Barbie / Megaworld Event


Hi everyone!

Yesterday we went back to GB5 for Mama's 4th therapy then after that, we went straight to The Peninsula Manila for Megaworld's launching event. I tried the sock curls and I loved it! The night before yesterday, I curled my hair using my Papa's clean socks and I slept with them tied on my hair. When I woke up, I showered, did my makeup and then I released the curls and oh my! I was really impressed at how the socks really gave my hair wonderful curls! I didn't know about the Megaworld event until I woke up and I thought my curly hair was perfect for the event! Jackpot! Haha! :) It's like I had really prepared for it.

For the makeup, I used a new foundation and for the first time, I used a high-end HD foundation. I used Kryolan HD Micro Foundation Mattifying Liquid and boy it was awesome! I didn't even set my foundation with powder, except the eye area because  prepped it for my eye makeup. FYI, I'm not the kind who doesn't set her foundation and likes the dewy finish. I like my foundation matte but not flat, of course. I have combination-oily skin kasi. Anyway, this foundation is amazing because it gives a flawless finish and it dries matte! I'll do a review about this soon!

I did a very subtle smokey eyes and paired it with barbie-pink lips. Some of the products that I used in this look are new and it's the first time that I've tried them and I loved them all!


PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Kryolan Professional HD Micro Foundation Mattifying Liquid *new*
E.L.F. Cover All Concealer
4U2 Dream Girl Lovelight BB Powder (for the eye area and touch-ups later that day)
E.L.F. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder (for contouring)
E.L.F. Natural Radiance Blush in Flushed

EYEBROWS
Cinema Secrets Professional eyebrow pencil in Blonde *new*
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour in Eyebrowns (lightest shade)

EYES
E.L.F. Beauty School 32-Piece Eyeshadow Palette Volume II
Maybelline Impact Express Smooth Felt Liner
Holika Holika Magic Pole Waterproof Mascara

LIPS
Human Nature 100% Natural Lip Balm in Peppermint
Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick in Dollhouse Pink *new*


*During the Megaworld Event*



The Condo Model. Super nice! :)





Tim Yap and Tessa Prieto-Valdez were the masters of ceremonies of the event! :)




Hope you enjoyed browsing the photos! Talk soon!



Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


2 comments: