Thursday, August 30, 2012

August 2012 Haul Yeah Baby!


Hi everyone!

It's the 30th day of August today so that means only 1 day to go and then a new month will come! My, how time flies so fast! Anyway, I just thought I'd share the things that I hauled this month. It's not much actually but they're awesome. And also, the last time that I shared my monthly haul was way back in February. For now, there would be no video for my hauls, makeup looks, etc. because there are a few technical difficulties that still need to be fixed. Hopefully, everything will be okay as soon as possible because I really miss making videos. I just started last October and I don't want my YT career to end so soon. :(

Anyway, let's just look at what I've gathered this August!

1. Snoe Beauty S Skin Stem Cell Sunblock Cream with SPF 30
(That's a lot of S!)


Price: PhP 169 (not sure though)
Spotted: Landmark, Trinoma

First on the list is my newest favorite moisturizer/sunscreen and latest beauty must-have! I bought this on the last day of July but I consider it as a part of my August haul. Anyway, I've been using this for a month now (obviously) non-stop. It's what I use everyday and every night. Yes! It's also beneficial to use at night because it protects you from the UV radiation coming from artificial lights. It's a moisturizer, a sunscreen, and a makeup base in one! It also lightens the spots on my face. I will do a review about this so just stay tuned for that. I might write it right after this haul post. ;-)


2. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten

Price: PhP 575.00
Spotted: SM North Edsa

The shade that I got is Smitten which is a very hot pink color with a hue of purple. The color looks gorgeous and bold, just the way I like it! :)

Read my review about it HERE.




3. L.A. Colors Lipstick Rouge in Amethyst

Price: PhP 99.00
Spotted: Landmark, Trinoma

I bought this lipstick just a few days ago and I'm already loving it! It's absolutely affordable but the quality is awesome. It's very pigmented and really moisturizing on the lips. I chose the shade Amethyst because I've been really loving shades of purple these past months. See the photo below to know how the color looks like.




4. SKINLITE Makeup Cleansing Tissues with Green Tea Extract

Price: PhP 84.00 / 30 sheets
Spotted: Landmark, Trinoma


It's the first time I've ever tried this makeup wipes and I'm loving it. It removes the makeup on my face but not completely. You might need 3 sheets to totally erase your makeup. But I like it because it's refreshing and the green tea scent gives an extra point.


5. Masflex Desk Organizer Holder

Price: PhP 179.75
Spotted: Landmark, Trinoma

I've been meaning to purchase a brush holder so that my makeup brushes wouldn't be all over the place! Then I found this one and it's perfect because it has three holders in different levels. Perfect for my long-handled and short-handled brushes. This is actually a desk organizer holder. Nice, isn't it? And it looks elegant and classy yet very affordable.




6. Orange Pen-like Perfume Bottle

Price: PhP 99.00 (with perfume)
Spotted: Circle C, 2nd fl.


I discovered this scent station at Circle C where they sell oil-based perfumes inspired by different popular and high-end perfumes. I found a perfume with a really awesome scent so I decided to buy one. While I'm loving the scent of the perfume, what I really love best about this perfume is its container. It is a slim pen-like perfume bottle. I chose the orange one because it is a happy and fun color. Once I finish the perfume, I will refill the bottle with my favorite Victoria's Secret Strawberries and Champagne or Bath and Body Works' famous Sweet Pea! My two favorite scents in the world! :)


That's all of it! I told you this month's haul isn't much but the products are oh-so-awesome! ;-)
Talk soon!


Stay awesome and accomplish your mission! :)
-ivsc-


6 comments:

  1. Great haul! Your LA Colors lipstick in Amethyst looks like Frozen Berries from the LA colors as well. It's the one I have. Amethyst looks much more pigmented though. I want a brush holder too but I'm worrying that my brushes would accumulate dust if I store it in such a way..

    -Iya
    http://iyaboto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the LA Colors lipstick in Amethyst! It is indeed pigmented!
      I worried about the same thing before I bought my brush holder but what I do is I cover it with a cloth or towel whenever I am not using it. :)

      Delete
  2. Great post, but I need to keep it away from my wife else I have to spend money to get few items for her. Keep posting such informative posts with us

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post, I need to share it with my female friends and I am sure they gonna love me for this. Thank you for sharing such valuable post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time. myself very happy to read it because it can give me more insight,thanks. star news

    ReplyDelete