Wednesday, May 9, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW: Bath Origins Mint Hand and Body Wash



Hi everyone!

I found my newest favorite body wash! You know, wandering around the mall or somewhere else is a good thing because you get to experience and discover new things. :)

Last week, I found this hand and body wash by Bath Origins at SM North Edsa. Bath Origins is located in front of the entrance of the department store on 2nd floor, in front of Tokyo Tokyo and Max's restaurant. I always see the Bath Origins stall whenever I pass by that area. There are a few different stalls there of random stuff. I always ignore Bath Origins because I thought they are just a store of linen sprays and aroma therapy scents like pot pourri and the likes. Then recently, my boyfriend found a new E-Cigarette store near Bath Origins. While I was waiting for him, I visited every stalls and checked out their products. I discovered that Bath Origins also sells perfumes, body scrubs, sanitizers, body wash, etc. The Mint Hand and Body wash instantly caught my attention because of the word "mint" because I do love minty products! I opened the lid and sniffed and the scent is hellah relaxing! I asked the seller about it and she said it softens your skin so I decided to buy one and try it out. This is the smallest bottle (300 ml), by the way. They also have this in half a liter and 1 liter.


PRODUCT NAME:  Bath Origins Mint Hand and Body Wash
PRICE:  PhP 200.00 / 300ml
SPOTTED:  SM North Edsa, 2nd floor

As you can see in the photo above, it contains rosemary and peppermint. I guess those two make a good combination because the scent is terrific! It's really relaxing even just by smelling the bottle. After buying it, I cannot wait to go home and try it out. Luckily for me, I really have to use it since I came all the way from Tagaytay and we had a 2-hour long commute so I could really use a nice relaxing shower that time.

While using it, it's as if I was at a Spa because the scent. It's really relaxing and kind of therapeutic, at least for me. Of course, I had to see if it will really leave my skin feeling smooth and soft or if it will dry out my skin. Voila! I love it! My skin felt smooth, soft, and refreshed after I used it. Since then, I never enter the bathroom without it! Haha! I really fell in love with it. It's also a great essential to use this Summer since it has a cooling sensation and will leave your skin feeling refreshed and cool... plus it's affordable at only PhP 200.00.

PROS
- I love it's minty scent and feel!
- Relaxing scent
- Leaves skin feeling smooth and soft
- Affordable

CONS
- NADA!


I really love, love, love this body wash! It's actually a part of my Summer Essentials which I will be posting real soon. If you happen to visit SM North Edsa, try to visit Bath Origins and check out their products. Their body scrub looks very promising, too and the scent is just divine. I think I will buy that next. :)


Talk soon!


Stay awesome and accomplish your missions! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment