Monday, May 7, 2012

My Summer Face Routine


Hi everyone!

I know it's been a while but blogging was pretty difficult for me these past weeks since I am now staying in Manila and the internet connection there is just too slow. We have yet to switch to another company. I only get to blog and upload videos in YouTube when I am in Tagaytay and yes, you guessed it correctly, I am here in Tagaytay right now while writing this blog. ;-)

So, I just want to share with you my Face Routine Summer Edition since it's already mid-Summer here in the Philippines. By the way, the weather here in PI is insanely and annoyingly HOT! It's driving me and everyone else hellah crazy! There are times that I cannot really stand the heat like I'm about to explode! Anyway, going back to the face routine, the products are not much actually and no big changes from my original and regular face routine.

Watch the video here:



Here are the products featured:

1. Tea Tree Foaming Face Wash (with natural tea tree and peppermint oils)
- If you follow me, then this product is surely familiar already. I have already featured this in my previous posts and videos and I even have a blog review about this one. I love using this during the Summer because it has a cooling sensation so it helps eases the intolerable heat because it gives you that cool and refreshing feel.

2. Eskinol Ice Pore Minimizing Facial Deep Cleanser with Ice Cool Actives
- The reason why I love using this cleanser this Summer is because it also has a cooling sensation. It's really cool!!! You can still feel it's cooling sensation even after applying your moisturizer. I used to use the Pimple Fighting one but I switched to this first because it helps minimize pores and since it's Summer, the heat will just let your pores open and get bigger so this is such a great product to use during the Summer. Plus it also leaves your skin feeling refreshed and cool.

3. Celeteque Sun Care Facial Moisturizer with SPF 15
- This is just the same with Celeteque's famous facial moisturizer with SPF 15. I guess they just added some ingredients that will help protect your skin from the harmful rays of the Sun. This is my most favorite moisturizer of all time especially this summer because it has SPF, it's noncomedogenic, hypo-allergenic, non-greasy or non-sticky, and it's easily absorbed by the skin. It's as if you didn't apply anything on your face after using it but it will definitely leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated.

4. Maybelline New York B.B. Cream in 02 Natural with SPF 26
- I rarely go out since March so that means I rarely apply makeup on but whenever I go out and want to doll up, I use this B.B. Cream from Maybelline. It's very easy to work with and it's perfect to use for Summer because it has SPF 26 and it's very light. The best thing is that, even though it's very light and the consistency is thin, it can really conceal imperfections on your face and definitely gives a flawless complexion plus it's affordable at the price of PhP 249.00.

5. L.A. Girls Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Pure Beige
- Concealer will always be a part of my life! Haha! :) This is still my favorite concealer because of its hi-def quality. Now, this doesn't contain any SPF at all but I like the fact that it's matte so it should help control the oiliness of my face.

6. Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Organza
- Actually, you can use any powder that you desire. I featured this because it's one of my favorite powders of all time because the coverage is awesome and it stays on for long hours even without foundation on.

7. Maybelline New York Baby Lips in Revitalizing Menthol
- Let me make it quick why I love this: It's moisturizing, it's minty and it contains SPF 20.


That's all of it! I hope you can also share your Summer Edition face routine.



Stay awesome and accomplish your missions! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment