Thursday, April 12, 2012

Color My Lips: Cover Girl Lip Perfection in Tempt Seduction + Smoldering Black Smokey Eyes


Hi everyone! So, I created a new segment for my YouTube channel which I call "Color My Lips" where I'm going to feature a lip product (lipstick, lip gloss, lip liners, etc.) alongside a makeup tutorial, of course!

The first lip product that I featured was the Cover Girl Lip Perfection in Tempt Seduction which is a very seductive magenta-ish color. I paired it with a smoldering black smokey eyes. 



Watch the tutorial to copy the look. :)





The color is so pretty, right? And the look is so sexxxay! (LOL)

Okay, here are the products I used to achieve this look:

FACE
San San Soleil Matte Foundation
Fashion 21 Loose Powder No. 01
Fanny Serrano Two Way Powder in Rajah
Careline pink blush

EYES AND BROWS
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour in Eyebrowns
E.L.F. Eyelid Primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean
NYX Single Eyeshadow in Black
Shawill 12 Colors Cream Eyeshadow Palette (gunmetal)
Maybelline Crayon Liner in black
Maybelline theMagnum Volum'Express waterproof mascara

LIPS
NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Plush Red
Cover Girl Lip Perfection in Tempt Seduction

What can you say about the whole look? I LOVE IT! :)

MORE PHOTOS!!!







That's it! What are your thoughts about my new segment Color My Lips? Let me know by posting your comments down below. :)


Stay awesome and accomplish your missions! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment