Sunday, February 12, 2012

Majestic Purple Eyes (A Prom Special in Collaboration with MakeupByShebby)



Whenever February finally hits the year, I don't just think that love is already in the air but I also think about different styles and colors for gowns, different cuts and looks for suits and tuxedos, different hairstyles, cotillions, and corsages. Yes, I also think about the much awaited event of every Juniors and Seniors from High School, the annual JS Promenade.

It's the time when every girls from High School (Juniors and Seniors) gets busy on the designs of their gowns and the looks that they will wear at prom. It's also the time when every J/S High School boys think about the suits they're going to wear and think about how who are they going to ask as their dates at prom night. :)

I remember when I was in High School which is already 8 years ago! How I wish I already knew how to glam up myself for certain events like that because then I would've rocked both my Junior and Senior years! :)
Well, there's nothing else I can do but just to reminisce every moments (if I could remember them all) during my JS Prom.

Oh, I almost forgot! Other than reminiscing one of my most treasured moments, I realized that even though I cannot attend prom already, I can help out the new Juniors and Seniors of today in a way where I know I am good at. Makeup! :)

So, since it's already February and JS prom is just around the corner, I decided to create a look that you can wear for Prom night. This Prom special is actually a collaboration with one of the prettiest faces in YouTube, Shebby of MakeupByShebby. She's one of those (including me) awesome beauty gurus who are not yet noticed by many. So, if you're reading this, please check out her channel in YouTube to see all the beautiful looks that she have created. :)


Shebby created a softer and lighter look for prom which looks very charming and adorable! Isn't she pretty?

Here's the thumbnail of her video tutorial for her Prom Princess look:



As for me, I created a more dramatic but wearable look for prom. A majestic purple eyes paired with rosy blush and soft pink lips that will help you gain the title Prom Queen or Queen of the Night. :)


Here's my video tutorial for this look:



PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Revlon Smoothing Primer
Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Medium Beige
Nichido Foundation Stick in Beige (used as concealer)
Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine-Free Cake Powder in Honey
E.L.F. Blush in Fuchsia Fusion
Fanny Serrano Two Way Powder in Rajah (for contouring)

EYES AND BROWS
San San Eyebrow Pencil #02
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour in ER 01 Eyebrowns
E.L.F. Eyelid Primer
Dollface Cosmetics Vanity Palette (Hot Pink eyeshadow)
San San Eyeshadow Trio Age Defense 03
4U2 DreamGirls Single Colors Eyeshadow #11
E.L.F. Beauty School 32 Piece Color Palette Volume II
Maybelline 2-in-1 Impact Shadow Liner by EYESTUDIO in White
Nichido Minerals Precise Liner
In2It Waterpoof Gel Liner in Very Black
Maybelline theHyperCurl Volum'Express mascara

LIPS
NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Rose
Etude House Roll Roll Gloss 08





I hope you liked the look that Shebby and I created and please don't forget to support our YouTube channels by subscribing and liking, commenting, and rating our videos.

Have a great time on your prom!


Stay awesome and accomplish your missions my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-


1 comment: