Sunday, November 13, 2011

BACK TO SCHOOL MAKEUP TUTORIAL (COLD WEATHER EDITION)

Sembreak of school year 2011-2012 had just ended so, I decided to do a makeup tutorial for back to school. Ooh, and it's cold weather edition since the weather is getting colder --- sign that Holiday season is just around the corner.



I did a video tutorial for this look so check it out HERE!


The look is so simple so you can easily copy it. I used warm tones for the eyes since this is a cold weather edition. Perfect for the fall season. I love this look that I've created so I hope you'll like it as much as I do! :)





PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Garnier Light Milky Lightening Dew
Celeteque Facial Moisturizer
Garnier Light BB Eye Roll-On
San San Concealer in Olive
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Organza
NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Tea Rose

EYES AND BROWS
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour in Eyebrowns
E.L.F. Eyelid Primer
4u2 Dream Girl Reflections Eye Shadow Quattro
Elite Paris Intensity White Eye Pencil
Victoria's Secret Metallic Eyes (black gel liner)
Maybelline Extreme Stiletto Mascara

LIPS
Herbench prettywhenpinched lip and cheek tint
Rimmel London Vinyl Jelly in Choccie






That's it! Hope you enjoyed reading.


Please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel.

Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-







No comments:

Post a Comment