Sunday, September 25, 2011

Red Carpet Glam Look

The 63rd Emmy Awards just happened recently and I was inspired to do a Red Carpet makeup look. Everytime events like this happen, I always check out the red carpet arrivals to see who are the best dressed, worst dressed and everything regarding the red carpet moments. Simple, glamorous, and sometimes neutral looks are the best to go for with this events. Some choose to wear smokey eyes but it should complement the whole package. Some even dress up and look differently... YES! Like Lady Gaga! ;-)

So, anyway, I thought about what makeup look should I wear if for some reason I was invited to the 63rd Emmy awards? (Day dream much ei?) Here's what I went for:


So, what do you think guys? ;-)


PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
San San matte foundation 03
Fanny Serrano two way powder in Organza
Dollface Cosmetics' Vanity Palette (blush)
E.L.F. blush and bronzer duo

EYES and BROWS
Ever Bilena precision blender
Fashion 21 color set
E.L.F Beauty School 32 piece eye palette volume II
San San long lash mascara in black

LIPS
Heng Fang Lipstick in 24
Mary Kay nourishine lip gloss in pink diamonds






That's it y'all!!!


Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment